[10] School

**Lucia's POV**

It was 7:30 am when I woke up, I had to eat, get ready, and brush my teeth. Lily texted me saying that Luke is gonna pick me up. She didn't tell me why.

I went downstairs to see my mom making breakfast. "Good morning mami" I said with a smile. "Hola mi nina" she said, "You hungry?" I nodded my head and I sat down at the table. [**A.N** mami means mommy or mom in spanish. Hola mi nina means hi my baby in spanish

:] ] She hand me a plate, and I started to eat it quickly. I didn't want to be there late. I ate it in 10 minutes because I was already running late.

I quickly washed my face and brushed my teeth. I checked the time, "7:45 am" Okay, I got time to change. I ran upstairs, and grabbed a cute dress from my closet. It was black, with blue flowers on it. I checked my hair, and then I heard my mom call my name.

I got to school on time. First and second period went by really slow. I just want break to come soon, so I can see my friends. "10:06" the clock read. "10:07" and the bell rang. I walked out quickly and saw Lily.

"Lily! Wait up!" I told her. She stopped, and looked back. I saw her smile went from big and then slowly fade away. Is she doing that to me? Then I heard Jake's voice behind me, "Babe!" He ran up to her, and he kissed her. She didn't seem to happy. I walked up to them, "Hi guys." I said. "Hi Lucia.." Lily said with a sad voice tone. Jake ignored me, "Come on Lily. Let's get away from her." "EXCUSE ME?!" I said, and I grabbed Lily's arm. "No. She's staying with me." Lily didn't say anything. "Lily you go with her, and we're over." He told Lily. Lily looked at me, and then at Jake. "I rather loose you, then to ever loose my best friend." She told him while locking arms with me.

We walked away, and we heard Jake yell, "LILY YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE!" Lily turned around, "NO THE BIG MISTAKE WAS TO GET WITH YOU. WE'RE OVER. GO CRY TO YOUR CHEERLEADER GIRLFRIENDS!" She flipped him off, and then gave me a highfive. "Oh my gosh Lily, you're so mean." I said to her while laughing. "Nah. He deserve it." She told me.

We went to our spot and saw Kristal. "Heeeyyy." I told her. "Hey. Oh my gosh Lily, I didn't know you knew 5 Seconds Of Summer!" She told Lily. Lily looked shocked, and then laughed nervously, "Hahaha. What are you talking about, I don't know 5 Seconds Of Summer. I met them, but that's all." Kristal looked at her confused, "Lucia said you know them." I hit Kristal, and Lily looked at me mad, "Oh really?" She looked at Kristal, "Can you excuse me for just one moment. I have to talk to Lucia."

Before I got dragged away with Lily, Kristal spoke up, "I'm not gonna tell anyone if you want me too. I can keep a secret, I promise." Lily let go of me, and looked back at Kristal. "You gotta pick swear it and cross your heart you won't." Kristal crossed her heart, and locked pinkys with Lily. We heard the bell ring, "I'll see you guys at lunch. Let's meet up at lunch alright?" Kristal and Lily nod their heads and we all go our ways to class.

**Lily's POV**

It was 4th period, and we were doing homework. I forgot my my phone was on full volume, and I got a text from Luke. Everyone looked at me, and so did the teacher. "Give me the phone Lily." I sighed, and handed her my phone. She read the text, "Who's big brother?" I didn't know what to say, "My brother Luke. He's at college." The teacher looked at me and then walked back to her desk and put my phone in there. Crap, that was a close call. It was lunch and I walked back to her desk. "May I please have my phone back?" I asked her. She handed me my phone, "Next time will be the office." I nodded, turned off my phone, and walked out her class.

I ran down the hallway to Lucia's locker, and I ran into Jake while doing there. He is so big and buff that it was like running into a wall, so I fell. "Watch where you're going!" he said to me, and then walked away. A random guy picked me up, "Are you okay?" he asked me while picking up my books. I wipped my side and looked at me him with a smile, "Yeah I'm fine." I grabbed my books from him and he looked back to Jake and then to me, "Who was that? Did you know him?" I sighed and nodded, "Sadly yes. That's my ex. We broke up today and he's been a dick lately." I told him. He smiled and fixed my hair. He's so kind and surprisingly cute. "Oh I'm rude," he said, "I'm Sean." he said while holding out with his hand with a smile, "And you are?" I couldn't help but smile back, "I'm Lily. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand, and then walked with him to my locker. 

Me and Sean talked all lunch, he's so interresting to talk to in my opinion. I read his watch, "12:55" "OH CRAP!!" I said while grabbing my books and running to the hallway. Sean ran after me, "Wait! What's wrong?" "I totally forgot I was suppose to meet my best friend and tell her something!" I ran as quickly as I can to her, and I saw her walking to her class. "LUCIA!!" She stopped and looked at me, as I get up to her, panting. "Luke.... Is gonna..." I was breathing to hard to talk. "Luke is gonna what?" she asked me. Sean gave me some his water, and I drank it. "Thank you." I said to him as I look at Lucia. "Luke is gonna pick you up today. He's gonna take you on a date today. Don't ask any questions, I was told to you tell you that. I know nothing." I saw her face lighten up with a smile, "Really?" She was blushing but I know she tried so hard to hide it. I nodded and smiled. 

Kristal looked at Sean, "Um. Lily, who's that?" I looked ar Sean and then at Kristal, "Oh I'm sorry. Kristal and Lucia, this is Sean. Sean, these are my best friends Kristal and Lucia." They all smiled and waved, as the bell rang. "So Lucia, Luke is picking you up alright?" She nodded and we all went out seperatate ways to our class. 

**A.N** 

OH MY GOODNESS I AM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE THESE LAST WEEK. I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH HOMEWORK, ITS JUST UN BELIEVEABLE! I've been working on this chapter for 4 days, but I didn't have the time to finish it :'( but its here! I'll try to update soon, but with parties and school, its becoming so hard for me. I promise I will have more time when October comes. I love you all so so so much!! -Kat

PS: I'ma see Ariana Grande April 10th and man I am excited!! Okay bye :]