[21] The Birth Day

**Luke's POV**

We're finally in L.A. and let me tell you, I'm so happy! I finally get to see Lily and my princess, along with my soon to be son. I made sure that they both get front row seats along with back stage passes. I need to see her, and I know Asthon wants to see Lily as well. I felt bad, because Calum wanted to see Kristal but she has a volleyball game

"GUYS!!" Calum said running into the room. I looked over at him, "What?" He looked back at me with a huge smile on his face, "Kristal said she's gonna ditch her volleyball game for me!!" He started to jump around as if he's a fangirl who just got a text message from her mom saying I got you tickets to your favorite band's concert. Yeah, it was that bad.

I texted Lucia, I told her what time is she going to come? She said ten minutes before the concert starts. Or earlier. She said depends on how Lily takes. Oh Lily, she always takes forever for some strange reason. I think she gets that from her mom.

I would remember when we went to school together, she would always tell me on how her mom would take forever in a day to get ready in the morning. I never understood why, and either did she. I love her mom, but she's so weird.

.

.

.

It was about five minutes until 7. The concert is gonna start soon. Oh my goodness, I cannot wait to see them both!! She's gonna be standing right in front of me. So I can see her all night.

When we got out, I went to my spot. And I tried to find Lucia. I looked where they suppose to be. The seats are empty. What.. Why are they empty...? I couldn't go back and ask why, because I had to start singing.

"HOW'S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!" I asked as the whole place blew up with yelling. I was happy about that, but it would make me even more happier, if Lucia and Lily were here.

.

.

.

It was time to for a break, we sang for an hour. Still, no sign of Lily and Lucia. Calum walked over to me, "Hey. Where's Kristal, Lucia, and Lily?" He told me in my ear. I talked back in his ear, "I don't know. They did get the tickets. Lily told me. Wait, Kristal is missing too?" Calum nodded his head. With that, I ran back stage. I heard Calum said, "We'll be right back."

I continued to run, and then I got to my dressing room. I tried to look for my phone but I couldn't. I heard the boys walk in. "Luke. What's wrong?" I heard Michael ask. "Something's wrong! Lucia and Lily never miss a concert!" I said while looking for my phone.

Asthon, looked under the couch and grabbed my phone. I quickly grabbed it from him and checked it. 11 miss calls and 20 messages from Lily. "Oh my gosh, something's wrong!!!"

I quickly called Lily, it went to voicemail. "God damn it! Calum, called Kristal!" He looked at me with a worried look on his face, "Why, what's wrong??" He said while dialing Kristal's number. I shrugged, "I don't know."

I looked through the messages of Lily, "LUKE! LUCIA'S WATER BROKE! PLEASE CALL ME!" I read it, "OH MY GOODNESS!!!" I said. I dropped my phone, and ran out the door.

I ran quickly and looked for my manager, "WHERE'S MY MANAGER?!! MY GIRLFRIEND'S WATER BROKE!!" I said while looking through the rooms.

Someone stopped me. It was Asthon. "Luke! What the hell is going on?" I couldn't talk, I was out of breath. "Lucia! Her water broke! I have to get to the hosptial. I am not missing the birth of my son!" Asthon let go of me, "Oh my gosh. Okay. You, go to the hosptial. I'll go tell everyone." He handed me my phone, and car keys. "Thank tou Ash." I hug him, and with that. I run outside to my car.

.

.

.

.

.

Lily told me the hosptial, is in Culver City. Why must it be all the way over there?? Ugh. The traffic is so bad to get over there!

I was in the car for an hour. Lily won't reply back. I was getting worried that I might miss it. Oh I'm praying that I'ma make it.

I finally made it after an hour of traffic. I park the car, turn it off. I got out while locking the car. I ran into the hosptial. And the nurse walked to me, "May I help you sir?" "Yes," I said, "I'm looking for Lucia Alcantar. She's pregnant with my son, and I wanted to know if I can see her. I cannot miss the birth of my son." I was so out of breath. I couldn't talk anymore.

"Oh," she said, "right this way." She lead me down the hall. I was the ER next to me, but she contiune to walk, "um. Miss. Isn't she in there?" I asked her. She shook her head, "No sweet pea. She's in room 110." The feeling of throwing up got to me. If I see Lucia holding a baby, I'm never gonna be able to live with myself.

We got to room 110. She walked in, but I stopped. "Lucia. Your boyfriend is here to see you, she said behind a curtain. I walked up to the curtain slowly. The moment of truth. I took a deep breath, and I walked behind the curtain. I looked to the right, Lily was sitting there, she looked tired. I looked to the right, Kristal was there. I looked in front of me. It was Lucia.

I walked up to her, she wasn't holding anything, but her baby bump is gone. I started to cry as I saw Lucia. She looked over at me, and sat up, "Baby." she told me. I walked up to her and I placed my head on her shoulder as I continued to cry, "I'm so sorry, I missed the birth of our son. I feel awful." I said while crying on her shoulder.

I felt her arm wrapped around me, and then she whispered in my ear, "Shh." she said. "Don't cry. Please. Because if you do, then I'ma cry." I stood up, and wiped my face, "Can I see him, please?" She nodded her head and the pointed over to where Lily is, "He's over there, sleeping in the bed next to Lily."

[*A.N. Amensia decided to play in the middle of this. I'm crying now. Oh my goodness] I walked over to where Lily is and I looked over to the bed. There, was a small baby. He was wrapped around a blue blanket. He had a little blue hat on. I looked over at Lily, "Can I hold him?" She nodded her head, "Of course. He's your son."

After she said that, I gently grabbed him from the bed, and held him in my arms. His eyes opened up. They were the color of my eyes. He smiled lightly at me as I smiled down at him with tears in my eyes, "Oh my gosh. He's so perfect. I can't believe I'm finally holding my son for the first time." I kissed his head gently. So much was happening in my head at the moment. I couldn't wrap myself around it.

Austin Nicolas Hemmings was the most perfect human being I have ever seen in my life. Along with my beautiful princess Lucia Alcantar. I looked down at him, "I promise I'll be the best father you have ever seen. I promise to never leave you or your mommy ever. That I promise that I will never ever break. I love you both so much."

**A.N**

AWWW ISN'T THAT CUTE! Austin Nicolas Hemmings is finally here guys!! Well there's your update. Hope it's better than the last one aha. -Kat :]