[20] Sexting? *insert smirk emoji*

**WARNING: THIS MAY OR MAY BE THE MOST SEXUAL CHAPTER IN THIS STORY. BUT IT MAY CONTAIN SOME PARTS THAT PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE READING, SO IF YOU'RE UNCONTORABLE WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU:)**

**Lucia's POV**

I woke up around 10 ish. My phone was blown up with Luke's messages. I saw a picture one, I wanted to know what it is, so I clicked it. It turned out to be a picture of him, naked but only his thingy wasn't showing.

I gasped, and threw my phone across the bed. I saw there in shock. Why would be send that? But then again, it did turn me on, so I decided to send a picture back. I got up slowly, because I can do much with this belly. Once I was up, I walked over to grab my phone, then I saw Luke's underwear on the floor.

I grabbed it, it was clean. So I put it on. Then I walked over to the mirror, pulled my shirt to show my belly, and took a side picture of myself and send it to Luke. I added a smirk emoji, then press send.

I took off the underwear, then I heard my phone go off. I opened the message, it read "You look so perfect standing there, in my amercian apparel underwear" with a smirk emoji [A.N: See what I did there? XD] I laughed and started to play the song.

Then he send me a message, which was really dirty, "Babe, that turns me on." I covered my mouth as I blushed and replyed back, "Oh really? Well let me help you with that." I wasn't planning on sending nudes, because hello, I have respect for my body.

While I was thinking to myself, Luke decided to send me a nude. Ugh, that boy is nasty. But he's my nasty boy. I opened it and it said, "You know you miss this." I started to laugh, and replied back, "Nah but you miss this," and I took a picture of myself covering my private parts on my body. Luke replied back with a heart- eyed emoji and a wet emoji while saying "DAMN! YES I DO."

I pulled my shirt back down, and then I saw Luke was calling me, I answered. "Hi love." I smiled. "You just lovvvee to tease me don't you?" I heard him laughing. I giggled a bit, "Mayybbeee. Well so do you! I woke up to this." I heard Luke chuckle, "It's just one of those nights babygirl. Oh trust me, I'll help you get rid of that when I come back."

I can imagine him smirking. I bit my lip a bit as I answered back, "I can't wait. How much longer?" Luke paused for a moment, "1 month until my show in L.A. I'm in France right now." I gasped, "Bring me back something from there please!!" Luke laughed, "I will princess. I will. I have to go now. I love you so much. Make sure to keep that body covered because it's miinnee!"

I nodded and bit my lip as if Luke's gonna see me, "I will. Same with you. Okay?" "Okay my Hazel Grace. I love you." I blushed when he said my Hazel Grace, "I love you too my Augustus Waters. Stay safe. Tell the boys I say hi!"

With that, I hug up, and I layed back, with my phone in my chest, blushing and smiling like an idiot. I can't believe Luke Hemmings just said that. I didn't even know he liked The Fault In Our Stars. It's life for me. I shall go read it now.

**A.N**

This was a short chapter, sorry lol. I wanted to have a sexual chapter but I had no idea what to put D: so I put that lol. Sorry it's so bad. I'll have a better update next time. -Kat :]