[19] You're Leaving Me?

**Lucia's POV**

I'm about 2 months away from my due date. This belly is getting bigger and bigger each day. I swear, I'm having twins because it's so damn big.

I walk into the room, and Luke's packing. What? Why is he packing? I walk up to him, and he looks at me. "Hey princess. How are you feeling?" He asks me. "I feel fine, thank you for asking. Why are you packing?" I say to him with a sad look on my face.

He stops packing and looks at me with a sigh, "Apparently my manger thought the baby wasn't gonna be the picture, and that we weren't gonna keep it. So about around the time you got pregnant, and he was booking us dates for tour again. I have to leave for tour today. Our show is tomorrow. I'm so sorry. I told my manager that I have to be there for you, because you're close to your due date, and I'm afraid that I'm not gonna be there with you."

I placed my hands on his cheeks as I looked at him, "Babe, it's okay. Go tour, I promise I'll be fine." That was the biggest lie that I have ever told in my life.. He nodded his head and kissed me on the lips as I kissed him back as well. I can't believe he's leaving for tour. I wanna cry, but I want to show him that I'm strong.

"What time do you have to leave?" I asked him as I helped him pack. He paused for a moment, "At noon. I have to leave." he told me. I looked at him with a surprise, "What?!" I told him, "That's only an hour I get with you!?" I almost cried when I said that. He nodded his softly as I stopped packing.

He looked at me, "What's wrong love?" I didn't know what to say, "An hour is not enough time for me. Why didn't you tell me earlier??" Luke strugged, "I didn't wanna worry you..." "I'm not worry. I'm just sad because I only get an hour with you.."

He wrapped his arms around and then kissed my cheek, "I'll make sure it's the best hour of your life. I promise." I hugged him back as I nodded. I seriously did not wanted to let go. Who knows how long it's gonna be until I can feel his arms around me. His lips on mine, and the smell of him again.

.

.

.

About an hour later, I was sitting on the couch, as the boys were putting their stuff in car. Lily was to busy crying to Asthon for me to talk to her. Kristal and Calum are a now thing, so she's talking to him. Michael is talking on the phone. I sighed, as I looked at everyone here. Then I looked at the clock, 11:58. Poopie, 2 more minutes.

I got up, as I saw Luke walking up to me. "Okay princess. The car is ready, and all I'm missing is a hug and a kiss from you and my son." I sighed as I frowned and bear hugged Luke. I started to cry, as I felt him hugging me back. "Princess, please don't cry." He told me, "I promise to call you every night. And leave a nice text message for you."

I nodded my head as I let go, then Luke went on his knees, and faced my belly. "Make sure to look after mommy for me, okay? I love you so much." He kissed my belly, and then got back up, and kissed me again. "Luke come on! We're late."

I gave Luke one last hug, as I waved goodbye to him. Then he walked out the door.