[2] Sound Check/Concert

When the boys arrived, Luke couldn't stop smiling. Asthon tapped his shoulder and Luke turned around. "Is it Lily again?", Asthon asked. Luke shook his head while continue to smile, "Nope. Just really happy that we're gonna be touring the whole country and part of Canada.", Luke said. He jumped a little and went over to his guitar. He grabbed his mike, and said a few words into it. "Test, one, two, three." Michael just laughed while shaking his head. "No man.", he said. "We have to sing a song, but which one though?" Calum raised his hand, "HEARTBREAK GIRL!" Luke looked at Asthon and Asthon just looked at him with a smirk while mouthing, "You're thinking about someone aren't you?" Luke blushed and smiled while shaking his head.

The boys started to sing Heartbreak Girl, and then after played a few more songs. Everyone there started to cheer, and the boys went to drink water. "Alright guys, take 15 and then go change because we have a show to do.", said the sound guy. The boys nodded, and started to stuff their mouth with all of the junk food there. Luke's phone went off, it was a text from Lily.

"Hey great news, we got front row seats! And also, we got back stage passes, so me & Lucia get to see you and the boys! Anyway, good luck tonight. Love ya! xoxo"

Luke smiled widely as he continue to eat the junk food. Then after, all the boys went to go get ready for their show.

Around 7 o'clock, the boys can already hear all the people screaming. "Alright, good luck everyone. Make everyone's time worth it", said Luke, "I love you my brothers." They all give each other a group hug and made themselves over to the stage. Once they got there, Luke saw Lily, and smiled at her. Then he saw the girl next to her. She was hearing a flower crown, and a crop top that says "5 Seconds of Summer" with a pair of shorts. His mouth dropped & then quickly closed it.

During the whole concert, Luke was eye locked at that girl. He's guessing that's Lily's best friend Lucia, but didn't wanna be 100% sure. While he was singing "She Looks So Perfect", Luke gave Lucia a wink and she started to squeal and looked at Lily with a huge smile. Luke couldn't help but smile as well as she saw her. Then right before he sang "Heartbreak Girl" Luke said something.

"I would like to decicate this song, to a very special girl tonight. She knows who she is."

Luke looked at Lucia and winked at her, as she started to blush. Then during the song, Luke continued to look at her while she crying tears of joy. Lily gave her a hug as the song ended and the whole place cheered as the lights went down.