[7] In the Car

**Lily's POV**

The ride to the beach was very quiet. Luke was driving, and Lucia sat in the front, so I didn't get a chance to tell her what happened in the room with Asthon earlier. I sat with Calum, and I was glad because I never get to talk to him anymore.

"So how's your love life Lil? I always see you with Asthon, and it seems like something's up between you two." said Calum. I turned back to make sure Asthon wasn't listening. He was listening to his music. I turned back to face Calum, "I mean, nothing can happen between us.. I have a boyfriend back home, and I can't just cheat on him like that.." Calum scooted next to me, to get closer. "Be honest, who do you like better? Asthon or your boyfriend?" I shrugged and sighed, "That's the problem, I don't know. They're both amazing. But think of this way, if I stay with Jake, I'm not gonna be fully happy -" Calum cut me off, "Ha! You admitted that you like Asthon more!! So what's the problem?" I looked at him, "You don't get it Calum. I'm never gonna see him because you guys are gonna be touring. And in a few days, you guys are gonna be gone for a few months! I can't do that. I cried for 3 days straight, when Luke had to leave for a few months. How do you think I'm gonna be if I'm with Asthon and he leaves?" Calum looked at me serious, "I know Lilly, its gonna be hard. But you'll always see him when we're here, and I promise if you're with him, I'll make him call you every night before you sleep. Even if its during the concerts." I looked at him, "No, not during the concerts. I understand if he's busy.."

I looked down to my hands, and I felt Calum's arm wrapped around me. "Lilly-Pad," he told me, "Don't be sad. Everything's gonna be okay, I promise. Just follow your heart, and the answer will come right through." I sighed, and hugged Calum. "Thank Cal. I needed that talk." I pulled away slowly and he looked at me, "Hey. If you ever need anyone to talk too, I'm your guy." I smiled at him, and looked out the window as I saw the beach.

**A.N**

Oh sorry this is a short chapter. My fingers hurt from typing the last one :( I promise next chapter will be longer. Anyway, make sure to vote, comment, and share. I love you all so so so much -Kat