[22] Hospital

**Lily's POV**

Apparently Austin had to stay in the hospital for a week or two, but sadly Luke couldn't stay. He had to go back to his tour, so I decided to stay with Lucia so she won't feel alone.

"Lily," I heard Lucia say. I turned over to her as I take off my headphones, "Yes?" I reposonded back. She smiled at me, "Hi. I'm bored. I don't like hospitals. I always said that I wanted to get out from the house, but not like this." She frowned as I can see her eyes close, "I know," I answered, "But you have to stay because of Austin." She closed her eyes as she nodded her head. I'm guessing she fell asleep.

I decided to explore this hosptial. I got up up and walked out from the room. I closed the door behind me, and I looked down the hallways both ways. No one was in sight. The nurses were not even here. That's weird. I started to walk down the hallway, and I looked in all the rooms. I saw one of a family. Someone's dad was in the hosptial, and everyone was surrounding him. I almost cried, I wish I met my dad. I never met mine, my mom told me he left us when I was two. I have no memory of him.

I continued to walk, and then I stubbled across this room with a teenage boy in it. It looks like he's getting cancer treatment, I decided to walk in. I walked in quickly as he looked at me. "Who are you?" he asked me. I shyly answered, "Hi. I'm Lily. Sorry, I was exploring this hospital, and I saw you so I decided to come in and talk to you." He looked confused. "I'm sorry if this is awkward, I just wanted to say hi, even though you don't know me. I'll go."

As I walking away, I heard him speak up, "No. Stay. It's okay." I stopped and turned back to him as I walked up to his bed, "What's your name sweetie?" As I got closer, I saw he was wearing a hat, "I'm Jacob." he said with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you, Jacob." I said while shaking his hand. He shook my hand back, "Nice to meet you too Lily. So what brings you here?" I grabbed the chair in the corner, and I placed it on the side of him, as I sat down. "My best friend had her baby today. I'm just staying with her because her boyfriend can't."

"Oh, that's wonderful. Congrats to her, was it a boy or a girl?" he said to me while smiling. I couldn't help but smiled back, "It was a boy. His name is Austin Nicolas Hemmings." He chuckled lightly, "Aw how cute. Well tell her I said congrats to her." I nodded at him, "I will. So, I see you are getting chemo treatment. What kind of cancer do you have?" He fixed his hat, and then looked at me, "I have brain cancer." I frowned at him as he said that, "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that." He strugged and then smiled weakly, "Ehh. I don't care. My life's all already mad as it is."

Just as I was going to ask him something, my phone went off. It was Lucia. "I'm sorry," I told him, "One moment please." I got up, and I walked out to the hallway. I answered, "Hello?" I said. "Hey, where are you? I fell asleep, and then I wake up and you're not here." I heard her say. "I'm sorry," I told her, "I decided to explore this hospital. I'm not that far, I'm down the hallway. I'm talking to his boy named Jacob. He's so nice and sweet. I'll tell you more about him later." "Oohh!" I heard Lucia say, "Get it Lily!" I laughed as she said that, "Well I can't because I'm with Asthon. I gotta go, I'ma talk to him more. I'll tell you more later." "USE PROTECTION!!" I heard Lucia say. I laughed, "I WILL!"

With that I hung up, and I walked back into the room Jacob's in.

**A.N**

Hii! New character, Jacob. Aha I decided to add him, because I once had a best friend named Jacob, who had cancer. But I sadly lost him, just a month ago. *tear* so in memory, I decided to add him. I'm also thinking about making a story in memory of him. Yeah, I'ma do that. And also, please remember to vote and comment!! -Kat :]