[17] Boy or Girl?

**Lucia's POV**

Today is gonna be the day that me and Luke found out if we're having a boy or a girl. I'm honestly so excited. I'm hoping that it's a boy. But it reality, I would be happy with whatever gender is comes out as.

I looked in the mirror, and the baby bump is already getting so big. This is my 6th month with it, and I'm getting more nervous because I'm getting closer to my due date, and I'm not ready for this.

I hear Luke knock on the door and opening it, "Babe. You ready?" he asks me. I nod my head, and I look in the mirror, pulling down my shirt a bit more with a sigh. I walk over to Luke, "I feel fat. This belly is huge." He shakes his head, "Princess you're not fat. It will all be over and our beautiful boy/girl will be here soon."

He smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile as well. He grabbed my hand, and I followed him to the car. I waved bye to the boys and Lily. Then we walked out the door and to the car

When we got there, there was no cars here. I'm guessing Luke rented out the place so no girls or pararazzi can bother us. Aw that's sweet, but he didn't have to do that.

I walk in, and all over the place was filers and papers on how to be a good parent and make sure your baby is healthy. I grabbed a few, and put them in my bag. Then I heard the nurse say, "Lucia Alcantar?" I looked up from the filers and over to her, "Yes?" She smiled at me, "The doctor is ready to see you."

I walked in with Luke, and I went to the room that the nurse stopped at. I looked around. There was a chair, and a machine next to it. There's about 3 chairs spread around the room. I sat in the chair next to the machine. And I waited for the doctor to walk in.

"Do you think it's gonna be a boy or a girl?" I ask Luke. He shrugged and then smiled, "As long as it's a healthy baby, I honestly wouldn't mind what gender it is." He kissed my head and that made me blush. He has ways to make me feel like the only girl in the world. 

When the doctor walked in, Luke met her first. Then she walked up to me, "Hello. I'm Doctor Liz, I'll be helping you today." she smiled at me, and I smiled back, "Hi. I'm Lucia." She shook my head and then sat next to the machine. "Well first of all, congrats on your baby. How far along are you?" "6 months." I said with a smile, and Luke held my hand. "Oh that's pretty close to your due date." she told me, "Okay I'm gonna need you to lay down, and pulled your shirt up for me." I nodded my head, pulled my shirt up so my stomach was showing, and then I layed down. 

"I'm going to put this gel on your stomach, it's just to help me move around your stomach more. It's gonna be cold okay?" she told me. I nodded my head, and she rubbed this gel on my stomach. She was right, it was cold. But I didn't say anything. Then after, she turned on the machine, and I turned my head to face the screen. She put this like scanner on my stomach, then a picture of a baby showed up on the screen. 

I gasped and smiled widely, "Oh my gosh, Luke. It's our baby." I wouldn't stop smiling. Hearing the heart beat, made me have goosebumps. I saw it's little arms and it's head. It looked asleep to me. "So, do you guys wanna know the gender of your baby?" she asked us. I nodded my head really quickly, I heard my neck crack. It hurt. 

She did something, I wasn't paying attention to it, then she looked at us with a smile, "It's a boy." I heard Luke cheer up and then I saw him jump around. "Babeeee!!!" he said, "We're having a boy!! Oh my goodness!!" I can tell he's very happy. I am as well, but I can't jump around at the moment. Maybe I will when the baby is born. 

Luke bend down to give me a kiss, so I did, on his lips. The doctor talked, "Do you guys want a DVD or a picture of your baby?" "A picture please." I told her with a smile. She nodded her head, then a small picture came out, and handed it to me. I grabbed it, and then she handed me a towel. I wiped the gel off from my stomach, then she and Luke helped me up. I sat up, and then I pulled my shirt down. "Congrats again, you two." she told us. "Thank you." I told her with a smile. She waved bye, and then left the room. 

I sighed happily with a big smile as I looked at the picture, "We're gonna have a boy, babe. I'm so glad that we are. I always wanted a boy first." I couldn't stop looking at the picture, he looks so perfect. "Do you already know what you're gonna name him?" he asked me. I nodded my head, and looked at him, "I wanna name him Austin Nicolas Hemmings." He smiled widely after I said that, "Perfect name. I love it. We'll name him that." 

He kissed my head, and then I got up, and then walked out from the room. 

**A.N** 

hii!!! So oh my goodness, it's a boy!! Ahh baby boys are always cute, same with baby girls don't get me wrong. Okay, I know this isn't about One Direction, but there's this story, that I'm literally obsessed with! It's called Motel 6. It's a Niall Horan story, and holy crap! It is super duper good! Just, you guys need to read it. Even if you don't like One Direction, read it. It's super good just. Oh my gosh -Kat :]