[9] The Drive Home

**Lily's POV**

Before I can tell Asthon my answer, Lucia interrupted me. What is up with people interrupting me? "Lily! We gotta go now! My mom wants me home earlier, I don't know why. But we gotta go, like now!" She grabbed my arm, and I tried to grab my things. Asthon picked up the things I couldn't pick up. And I ran to the car with her.

**Lucia's POV**

Luke drove us all back to the hotel. Lily and I ran to the rooms to take a quick shower. Lily was done before me. Thank the lord, she bought new clothes because I didn't wanna wear the same clothes as the concert. Its all sweaty and gross.

By the time I was done changing, Lily and Asthon were already talking. I can tell they are gonna be a thing soon because Lily's looking flirty. And when she flirts, she means it. I texted my mom saying we're on our way. All we need is Luke.

I sat down on the couch and decided to facetime Kristal while I waited for Luke. "Hi! How was the concert?" She asked me. "It was soooo much fun! And you never believe who Lily knows." I told her. Kristal looked at me, "Who?" I looked around, and saw Michael. I told him to come over here. He sat next to me. "Say hello to Kristal." I told him. He waved at her and she screamed, "SHE KNOWS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?!" I nodded, "Yup. Apparently she's best friends with Luke."

Kristal started to scream and jump around all happy. "Oh my gosh, they have to come over to our school, so I can meet them." Michael answered before I can, "We will be there tomorrow! I'll make the boys come over."

I saw Kristal blushing a bit, "Okay yay! Anyway, I gotta go Lucia. Volleyball practice. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye. Nice to meet you Michael." He waved at her and I hung up.

Luke came up to me, "Okay. Let's go." I said bye to the boys, and I saw Lily give Asthon a kiss. Oh what? They're a thing now?? I ran up to her, "Tell me everything in the car okay?" She nodded, and smiled back at Asthon as he waved to her.

When we got to the car, and I sat in the back with Lily. "Okay. Spill it." I told her. "There's nothing to spill. I'ma tell Jake, that it's over. I'm not happy with him. Asthon makes me happier anyway." I nodded at her, as I got to my house.

Luke got out, and hugged me as I walked to my house, and I told my mom about my crazy weekend.

**A.N**

Okay I feel like this going nowhere, where I want it too. Next chapter will go back to normal. I promise -Kat