[8] The Beach

**Lily's POV**

When we got there, Luke and Lucia were already taking off their clothes. And when I mean that, I mean Lucia taking off her shorts, and shirt and Luke his shirt. She jumped on to his back and they had their own little fun by the water. It was actually cute.

I sit my towel down on the sand, and Asthon did the same. "Is it okay if I lay here with you?" he asked. I looked over at him and smiled at him while nodding. I took off my shorts and shirt and I sat down on my towel. Asthon seems to be coping me, because after I sat down, he took off his shirt, and sat down next to me. "Copy cat" I said to him while smiling. All he did was smirk, and faced me. "So what's your story? I keep hearing from the boys that you have a boyfriend, but like I never fully understood it." Crap why did he ask me that. I put on my shades, as Asthon did the same. Copy cat, I swear. I faced him, "His name is Jake. We've been dating for 3 years now. I've known him since kindergarden and he finally got the guts to ask me out my freshman year. Since he's a football player, we became the school's main couple. I mean it doesn't bother me, I'm used to it. But why, what do you want know?" I drank from my water bottle. "Why do you love him?" he asked. I started to choke and cough when he said that. He patted my back, and I raised my hand, "I'm good." I catched my breathe and looked at him again, "Why do I love him?" He nodded his head. "Um.. Well he's every girl's dream at my school. But I -" Asthon cut me off. "So do you don't love him" I shook my head, "No, I -" He cut me off again, "So why are you with him?" I ended up standing up and raising my voice at him, "CAN YOU QUIT CUTTING ME OFF AND LET ME FREAKING EXPLAIN?! DO YOU WANT MY ANSWER OR NOT?! IF NOT, THEN GO SOME PLACE ELSE BUT IF YOU'RE GONNA KEEP CUTTING ME OFF, THEN FREAKING LEAVE!"

I didn't notice, but I legit raised my voice, and sounded so mean to him. I didn't notice it, until Asthon got up. "No Ash -" "Nope. I'm done here. Have fun with your so call boyfriend." he said while picking up his towel. "Asthon! Wait, I didn't mean it!" He walked off and raised his hand. I started to cry right there, I didn't mean to sound like that. He just pushed me to my limit. Jeez Lily, you gotta loosing your temper. I continued to cry.

**Lucia's POV**

I was running around the water, playing tag with him. I was light to him, so he kept picking me up and spinning me around. I got hungry, so I told Luke I was going to get food.

I walked to the shore and I saw Lily crying, I ran over to her and landed on my knees. "Lily! Oh my gosh, what's wrong?" I saw Luke running over to us and went to the other side of her, "Lils," he said while wrapping his arm around her, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" She didn't answer, she continued to cry. I remember seeing Asthon with her, maybe she got into a fight with him, because I did hear her yelling. She finally put her face up, it was red and her eyes were puffy from her crying. I grabbed a napkin from the bag and handed it to her. "Lily, tell us what's wrong." I said to her. She wipped her eyes, and looked at me, "Asthon. I was explaining my relationship with Jake, but he kept cutting me off. So I got mad, and I yelled at him. But I didn't mean it, you know I'm like that. But he's mad at me now." She cried again, and Luke hugged her. "Shhh," he said to her, "Everything's gonna be okay Lils, Asthon just doesn't like to be yelled at, that's all."

It hurt me to see Lily heartbroken like that. I sighed, "I'll go talk to him." I got up, and wipped the sand from my knees as I walked over to Asthon. I saw him laying on his towel. Either he was tanning, sleeping, or both. I kicked him, and he woke up. "What the?" He took off his shades, and looked at me, "What the heck Lucia." he said while putting back his shades. I put my hands on my hips, "Don't what the heck me, what did you do to Lily to make her cry?" He stood up and looked down at me, "I didn't do anything. She's the one who yelled at me." "She yelled, because you kept cutting her off. You asked her something and you didn't let her finish. She doesn't like that." I said with a mad tone in my voice. "Well I don't like being yelled at, what about me huh?" he told me. "She wouldn't have yelled, if you didn't kept cutting her off." I crossed my arms and Asthon just stood there. "Well what do you want me to do?" he asked. "Go apologize to her, say sorry for making her cry, and let her explain." I told him. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm not apologizing for anything. Its all on her." he said. Its funny, how he tries to act inncoent. "No," I told him, "You're gonna apologize to her or else I'll make sure she would never get with you. I know you like her. So in order to get her, you have to apologize. She has a nice heart, she'll apologize as well." Asthon sighed, and grabbed his towel, "Fine. Jeez, women are mean."

Asthon walked over to Lily, and stood in front of her. I walked over to them and stood next to Lily. I saw Lily say something to Luke, but I didn't hear her clearly. After that, I felt Luke pulling me away from them.

**Lily's POV**

Asthon stood in front of me, and I looked at him. "Lily," he said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cut you off like that. Here's the truth, I like you, a lot actually. I've been having a crush on you since Luke introduce to me to you. I've liked you since before you got with Jake. The reason for my actions is because I'm jealous of you two. I don't want you with him, I want you with me. I treat you so much better than he does. I've seen how he is, he doesn't treat you well. You deserve so much better Lily. You're an amazing girl, you deserve the whole world. Not a crappy guy like Jake. Please Lily, be with me, I promise I'll show you how Jake should treat you." I was speech-less. No one has ever said that. "I-I don't know what to say..." I smiled widely and blushed a little. "Tell me you'll think about it, and hopefully have an answer before I leave." he told me. I nodded my head, and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back, and picked me up a bit as I squealed. He set me down and I heard Lucia say "AWWW!!!" in the background. I turned around to see her and I laughed as I said, "Shush!" to her. She made her hands into a heart, and I turned back to Asthon. "I think I have my answer now" I told him.

**A.N**

hai! Longer chapter yay! Sorry the last one was so short, I guess you can say that it was a mini scene aha. I think I'ma do most of my chapters like this. The coming up chapter, is just gonna be a short little scene again, meaning it's going to be short. I'm sorry, the important chapters will be longer, like this one. Anyway, 3 updates in one day is a record for me xD I'm not sure if I'll update again today. I just like to do this because it takes my mind off of somethings, and it helps me relax. Make sure to vote, comment, and share! -Kat