[14] The Birthday Party

**A.N.** 

I changed the cover, do you guys like it? :] -Kat 

 **Lucia's POV** 

I looked at Luke and Lily, "Um, guys? Where are we?" Luke looked at me, "Ms Alcantar. Welcome to your first hollywood party." He smirked, and got out of the car. I turned back quickly to Lily, she was gone as well. Then I jumped when I heard my car door open. I turned around and it was Luke. I felt a relief. He held out his hand and I grabbed it. Then I got out of the car, and I was blinded by the flash from the paparazzi. Luke walked down a red carpet. Oh my goodness, I'm walking down a red carpet. I heard people screaming, "Over here! Over here!" I didn't know where to look. So I just smiled and did a nice pose, as I looked at every camera. 

Luke wrapped his arm around my waist, and I heard someone say, "Luke! Is she your girlfriend?" I saw him nod, and the crowd went crazy. I saw near the end, Lily and Asthon were together. Aw, the cuties are taking pictures together. After a while, I felt Luke walk me to the door. 

When I walked in, my eyes widen as I saw this place. It was so huge and beautiful. I already saw all of this celeberities here. One Direction, Austin Mahone, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, even Beyonce! Wow, she's at my party. That made me cry a little. I said hi to every single one of them. Bascally every big star is here. Wow, this is gonna be one fun night. I sat down, and I tried to process all of this. Luke walked up to me, "Hey, you okay?" I nodded my head, "Yeah. I just need to process all of this. To much for one girl." I looked up at him. "I'll get you some water." he said while leaving. 

2 hours passed, I already drank 10 waters. I danced my heart out, yet I didn't need to use the bathroom. It was almost 1 am, and I couldn't find Luke. I decided to go pee first before I do anything. I quickly used it and went to search for Luke. I ran into Lily, she was drunk. "Lily! Are you drunk?" She laughed, "Yeah. Why aren't you, great party by the way. Now. Where's Asthon. I need to kiss him." She was falling all over the place and I quickly caught her, "Okay. You need to lay down. I put her down on the couch, and I made her stay. "No," she said, "stay with me. I don't wanna be alone." 

I sighed, and sat next to her. I saw a man walk up to her, I couldn't see his face, "I'll look after her for you. Its fine. You go find Luke." I reconize that voice, it was Asthon! "Asthon, thank goodness. Here, stay with your drunk girlfriend while I go find Luke." I got up, and he sat next to her. Then I quickly searched for Luke. 

I found him, at a bar. There was 14 shot cups next to him. Oh god, don't tell me he's drunk as well. I walked up to him, "Lucia!" I heard him say. His breathe smelled to much like alcohol. I coughed, and fanned myself with my hand, "Hey Luke. It's getting late. I should really get home before my mom starts to worry." Luke looked at me, "Non sense. Here, take this. It will help you stay away." I grabbed the cup, and I smelled it. It didn't smell like anything. I think its water, but it can be something else. I drank it. "All at once." I heard Luke say. I drank all at once, and then I started to cough. "Ugh. Luke! That was alcohol!" Luke laughed, "Exactly. Here drink more." I sighed, and drank another. 

I didn't know how many I drank, but Luke was right, that did wake me up. I grabbed Luke, and pulled him onto the dance floor. I saw Lily and Asthon dancing next to me. I danced all sexual next to Luke. I don't know for how long, but after a while I felt myself get tired. 

It was around 3 am, I think I was sleeping. But when I woke up, I was in the back laying on someone's lap. I look up, and it was Luke. He was passed out. I didn't know who was driving because my vision was waayy to blurry. Then after, I passed out again, and I don't know remember what happened after that. 

**A.N.**

Note, me or my best friend would never drink. Just saying. Aha. That is all -Kat