[16] Mood Swings

**Luke's POV**

Its been about 4 months since I found out Lucia's pregnant. We still don't know what the gender is. Lucia says she wants to wait a while longer, so that's were going to do. Her morning sickness has gone away, but her mood swings, oh boy.

"Luke!" I heard Lucia yell. I walked into the room she was in. "Yes, my love?" I said nevously. She looked at me, "I said to bring me hot chocolate and I still haven't gotten in." she said with a mad voice. "I'm sorry, its making right now." I was very nervous, because her mood swings are making her more mean and bossier than usually. "And will it kill you to be nice? Jeez." I said to her. "No no I'm sorry. Just these stupid mood swings. I love you." I shook my head, "I love you too." I walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

I stumbled acrossed Lily. "Hey Lils." She smiled at me, "Oh hey Luke. Is everything okay with Lucia?" I nodded my head, "Yeah. She's just having more mood swings. It's only been 4 months, but I feel like it's been longer." I groaned and I ruffled my hair. "This is what happens when you don't use protection." Lily said with a sing song voice. "Oh shush. I know, I'm horrible. Don't rub it in." I grabbed the hot chocolate from the stove and I poured it in a cup. I grabbed a small plate from the cabinet and I place it under the cup. Then I walk back to Lucia's room.

"Hey princess. Here's the chocolate, careful it's hot." I handed the cup to her as she sat up. I looked at her belly, she already has a bump. It made me smile a bit. "How are you feeling?" I asked her as she took a sip from her cup. She placed the cup down on the table next to her. "I'm great actually. Just that I've been peeing every 10 minutes, like what the heck man. My bladder is not that small!" I laughed a bit as she said that. "Hey. It's not funny. It sucks so much." She started to cry. Oh boy here comes the mood swings again. "Why are you so mean to me?" She continued to cry and I hugged her as I wiped her tears. "Hey I was kidding. I'm sorry, I love you please don't cry princess." I hugged her tightly as she continues to cry.

Lily walked in to this little scene. "What happened, why is she crying?" she asked me. "I laughed at her because she was peeing every ten minutes and she took it seriously." "That's because you're mean!" I heard Lucia say into my shirt. "Luke, she's so senstive why do you have to push it?" Lily said to me with arms acrossed. "I'm sorry. I'm new to all of this." I said to her.

Lucia finally stopped crying and then she pulled away. Her eyes are all red and puffy, and her hair is a mess. My fault sorry. She took hot chocolate and drank it again. "Can I have marshmellows please?" she said. I nodded my head and then I walked to the kitchen. I looked in the cabients as I look for the mashmellows. Then I found it, I grabbed it and I took the whole bag back to Lucia's room.

"Here princess. I didn't know how many you wanted so I grabbed the whole bag." I said with a smile on my face. She grabbed the mashmellow bag and she put 5 mashmellows in her cup and then handed the bag to me, "Thank you babe. I love you." I smiled back, "I love you too." Then she pulled me in, and kissed my lips. I caught my balanced and then I kissed her back. Then I pulled away as I walked back to the kitchen to put the mashmellows away.

**A.N**

Hi sorry this is a short chapter :/ next one will be longer I promise :] -Kat