[24] Finally Home

**Luke's POV** 

Finally, today is the day I get to see my princess and baby boy for the first time since he was born. The tour ended today, so this means I get to go home! 

We were all saying goodbye and telling each other that we're gonna meet up again soon. Asthon is gonna go with me because Lily is with Lucia right now, so why not go together and see them. 

I texted Lucia that we're gonna be in the front in 20 minutes. Oh I cannot believe I'm finally gonna see them again. 

I looked over at Asthon, "You're still coming with me right?" I asked him. He nodded his head and smiled at me, "Yup. Lily is at Lucia's house right now. So I am gonna go with you." 

I nodded my head as I continued to pack my bags. 

,

,

,

I saw the watch, 10:30 crap we're late. "Asthon!" I yelled, "We gotta go man!" Then I just remembered, Calum was suppose to come. I looked all over the hotel room for him. I guess he already left. I decided to text him, "Yo Cal! I thought you were gonna come with me and Asthon to go see the girls because of Kristal." He replied pretty quickly, "I was, but then I remembered that she has a volleyball game today so I'm going to surprise her over there." Aw how cute. 

I finally saw Asthon walk out from the room. "Okay you got everything?" he asked me. I nodded my head, as I grabbed my bag, "Yep, you?" I asked back. He nodded his head as well as she spoke up, "Yeah. Let's go." 

.

.

.

The drive home seemed so long, I don't even know why. I finally saw Lucia's house. I saw her opening the door. Asthon parked the car, and I saw her running out to me. "LUKE!!!" I heard her say. "PRINCESS!!" I said back. 

I wrapped my arms around her, as I picked her up, and spinned her around. I held onto her close, as I felt her tears running down my neck. I couldn't help but cry as well. I continue to hold onto her for a bit longer, as I set her down, and kissed her face over and over again. 

I finally stopped, as I looked down at her, "Oh my gosh man did I miss you babygirl. How have you been?" I said as I wiped her tears. She placed her hand on my top of my hand, "I've been good, Austin's been keeping me up lately, but he's just a sweetheart. You wanna see him?" 

I nodded my head quickly, "Hell yeah I do!" She grabbed my hand and led me inside. 

i followed her inside, as I saw this baby sitting on the floor playing with his toys. I started to cry as I saw him. I walked up to him, and picked him up, as I held him in my arms. 

"Oh my gosh, you've gotten so big my son. Why did you grow up?" I told him as he started to reach for my face {A.N: Refer to the cover picture of the story to imagine them right now} He looked at me and smiled widely. I started to cry as I held him closer to me, "Daddy has missed you so much." I told him. 

I felt Lucia put her hands on my shoulder as I held Austin. I pulled away and I looked over at her, "He's so perfect. I just cannot believe I helped create this little perfect miracle." I said as Lucia wiped my face. "Well believe it," she said, "He's your creation." 

I couldn't stop smiling. Everything just felt so perfect and right. I have the perfect girl by my side, with my son in my arms. Everything fell into place in the end, and I couldn't be more thankful for all of this.

**A.N** 

Hi! I'm sorry to say that this is the last chapter of this story. I'm sorry I have been updating, I just couldn't think of anything else to say. So I'm sad to say that the story is over. There will be a epilogue, but that will be the last of this story. I am happy to say that I will be making a sequel! So yes, if you're wondering if I'm going to write another book on this story, the answer is yes. I had a lot of fun writing this story, and I hope you guys have enjoyed it. And if you haven't yet, make sure to read my new story The Hospital Boy. Also, someone messaged me saying that they want to know what happened between Asthon and Lily, so I'm going to starting a story on them as well. Oh my gosh, so many stories, with so little time! I'm honestly so excited. Okay this is a long author's note. I'ma go bye -Kat :]