1

"We really need to work hard these next few weeks guys" Dai Meng said, the team captain of the volleyball team, SII.

"Why?" Sun Rui asked.

"We're going up against Team NII"

"Shit Lisa's in that group, she's aggressive" Sun Rui mentioned.

"Heads up!" Kiki called out to ZheHan as she passed the volleyball over the net.

    The ball actually ended up hitting Dai Meng in the nose.

"What the hell Kiki?!"

"I'm sorry!" She called out. The leader looked up with blood running down her nose.

"I can't have an injured nose! Mo Han will see!"

      Dai Meng never admitted but she had feelings for the co captain of Team SII.

"What up losers" a girl suddenly said. Everyone knew who it was by the sound of her voice. It was the most violent player of the volleyball Team HII, Eliwa. She was actually the second most dangerous player, Lisa ranking first.

"What do you want Eliwa?" Kiki asked with a glare.

"Just wanted to give you a heads up" Eliwa sat down on the bleachers.

"Heads up about what?"

"Team SII could barely beat Team FT and now you guys think you'll be able to go after Team X, even if you beat them do you really think you'll be able to beat Team HII?"

"It's not like you'll win either. Team HII probably won't beat Team NII"

"Bullshit. I'm the most valuable volleyball player out of all teams, I can beat all teams, including my own"

"I dare you to come down here so I can kick your ass" Sun Rui was furious. She probably the most dangerous player in Team SII, along with two others.

 She probably the most dangerous player in Team SII, along with two others

Dai Meng