9

"Ready, set, start!" The coach blew his whistle.

Zhang DanSan hit the ball over the net to where Kiki was. Kiki ran to hit the ball back and succeeded. She hit it back over to DanSan who seemed as though she would miss because she was a few feet away. Zhang DanSan quickly ran over to the ball and hit it right before it could hit the floor.

"Zhang DanSan! Zhang DanSan! Zhang DanSan!" She had fallen but the cheering of the crowd motivated her to get right back up even with her hurt leg.

   As soon as she got up she was hit in the head with the ball. The hit was from Sun Rui and it was a hard hit. Zhang DanSan fell to the floor and everything was spinning.

"Zhang DanSan! Zhang DanSan!" She could hear the crowd cheering for her but her teammates sounded worried. Everything was blurry and in slow motion. Suddenly she could see her teammates hovered around, but everything was still blurry and slow. The crowd went silent.

"Zhang DanSan!" Yang BinYi yelled and shook her shoulders.

"Huh?!" Zhang DanSan sat up and breathed heavily.

"Zhang DanSan!" The crowd cheered for her again.

"You need to sit out" Chen Lin picked her up and wrapped Zhang's arm around her neck.

"No, I can't, I can...I can keep playing" she took her arm off Chen.

"Let's take a break!" The coach shouted and gestured for all the girls to go in to the locker rooms.

"What the hell Sun Rui!" Dai Meng pushed her against the locker.

"Calm down" Mo Han put her hand on her shoulder.

"You made us look like horrible people out there!" Dai Meng yelled at her.

"I'm the one that looks horrible" Sun Rui frowned.

"God damnit!" Dai Meng punched the locker.

"I'm sorry" Sun Rui bowed.

"It's fine...it's fine" Dai Meng took a deep breathe.

it's fine" Dai Meng took a deep breathe

Nanashi