8

"I missed you baby" Kiki slid her hand up ZheHan's arm.

"At least we aren't in public" WuZhe relaxed on the couch.

"We have to get ready for our game tonight" Kiki reminded her.

"Do you really think we stand a chance against Team X?" ZheHan asked.

"I don't know and I don't care as long as I have you" Kiki laid her head on WuZhe's shoulder.

     After 5 minutes of resting they got up and headed to the school to get ready.

"Are you girls ready?!" Dai Meng yelled as they changed in to their uniform.

"Ready!" They all yelled back.

"Sun Rui looks pissed" Kong XiaoYin pointed out to Kiki and ZheHan.

"Just leave her alone" ZheHan put her shirt on.

"Lets go!" Mo Han said and all the girls followed behind her.

     The crowd cheered when Team SII walked in to the gym. After a minute they started to quiet down and then Team X walked and the crowd was even louder.

"Team X Team X Team X!!!!" The crowd screamed.

"No one likes us" Kiki pouted.

"I like us" ZheHan whispered in Kiki's ear and she smiled at her words.

"Hello everyone, this is Team SII's captain, Mo Han" she bowed and there was some cheering.

"Hello everyone, I am Team X's captain, Zhang DanSan" she bowed and the crowd went wild.

     The Team SII members looked at Mo Han and it seemed as though she was about to cry. It made Sun Rui mad and made her want to beat the crap out of Team X tonight.

"Guess who I won't be seeing at next weeks volleyball match, Team SII" Sun Rui remembered Eliwa's words that angered her once before.