22

When Nanashi finished her homework she looked at the text Lisa had sent her. She noticed something wrong with the text. Lisa always used correct grammar and never said used the word gn.

"Nanashi is such a nice girl. You treat her right don't you?"

"Of course, I love her, truly"

"Luoluo likes YuZhen" Sun Rui commented.

"Well either she's good at hiding it or I just don't pay attention to her, probably both"

"I think I just saw someone down there!" Lisa pointed out.

"You're seeing what you want to see" Sun Rui got and looked over the building with Lisa.

"No I saw light coming from what looked like a phone!"

⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️

"Didn't expect to see you here" Nanashi said when she walked in to the hospital and saw YiQi.

"Why are you here?"

"The real question is why are you sitting here in the dark like a creep?" Nanashi raised an eyebrow.

"Come here to see Lisa's parents?" YiQi laughed because this was the place her parents died in the emergency room after the car accident.

"Where is she?" Nanashi asked.

"I guess I'm just gonna have to kill all 3 of you now"

"3?"

"Sun Rui is here too"

"Where are they?"

YiQi quickly looked up at the ceiling and didn't answer her. When Nanashi saw her look at the ceiling the first thing she thought was that they had to be on the roof. Nanashi took off, running to the stairs.

"Nooo!" YiQi chased after her. Nanashi got to the 2nd floor when she felt YiQi grab her leg.

"Get off me!" Nanashi tried kicking her hand off her leg. YiQi stabbed Nanashi's leg with scissors.

"You bitch!!!" Nanashi put her hand over the wound and tried to get up but failed.

             ⚫️                  ⚫️                    ⚫️

"Did you hear that?" Lisa asked Sun Rui.

"Oh great now you're hearing things"

"I swear I just heard someone scream"

"Lisa!!!" The two girls heard someone call Lisa's name.

"Are we gonna live?! Is someone here to save us?!" Sun Rui yelled.

"Help! Help us!" Lisa banged her fist against the door. Suddenly they heard a gun shot.

           ⚫️                  ⚫️                    ⚫️

"I can't let you do this!" Nanashi kicked YiQi in the face and got up. She held tightly to the railing so she wouldn't fall over. A trail of blood followed behind her. YiQi got back up and ran up the stairs behind Nanashi. YiQi was going a lot faster then Nanashi so she was already behind her. She only made it up the next floor before YiQi got her again.

 She only made it up the next floor before YiQi got her again

Lisa