36

"Hey Eliwa, Team HII is going out for dinner tonight. Do you wanna come?" Zhang Xin asked Eliwa while they walked back to the locker room.

"Actually I can't, I have to go somewhere"

"Oh...ok...I'll see you later then" Zhang Xin frowned as she watched Eliwa leave.

"Hey don't be so down, there's always another chance" Shen MengYao patted Zhang Xin's back.

"Thanks"

         ⚫️                  ⚫️                  ⚫️

After Eliwa left the school she went to the abandoned hospital where Sun Rui was held before. As soon as she opened the door and walked inside she felt chills travel down her back. She felt kind of scared being alone in a huge building at night when she couldn't really see anything. And knowing what happened here a couple days ago wasn't helping. She turned the flashlight from her phone on so she could see. She held Lisa's shirt in her other hand. She looked at the shirt to see if she could find any strands of hair.

"Got one" She grabbed it and put it in a plastic bag. She looked on the floor to see if she could find any hair strands that looked like the one she got from Lisa's shirt. As she walked up the stairs she heard something fall over. There was no way something had fallen over unless someone else was in the building with her.

"God dammit!" Eliwa heard someone say. She could hear footsteps getting closer and closer. She turned the flashlight off and put the plastic bag in her pocket. Eliwa's heart beat was fast and she was panicking. Eliwa quickly tip toed up the stairs. As Eliwa was walking upstairs one of her feet hit the stairs and she fell over.

"Ohhh shit" Eliwa knew whoever was in the building with her was gonna find her now and she accepted that.

"Eliwa?" She heard her name. She turned around to look at the person and to her surprise it was Lisa.

"Lisa?" Eliwa said in shock.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question"

"I came to find Nanashi's wallet" Lisa answered and gave her a weird look.

"Why was her wallet here?"

"I don't know, she just told me it was here and asked me to pick it up. Anyway, why are you here?"

"Well when I heard what happened here I wanted to come check it out, to see if anything was out of the ordinary. I don't know it just seemed interesting"

"Are you gonna get up now?" Lisa asked as she starred at Eliwa still laying on the floor.

"Yeah, I'm gonna leave" Eliwa stayed laying on her stomach with Lisa's shirt underneath her.

"Ok well I found my wallet on the way up so I'm gonna head out now"

"I'll see you later then"

"Isn't Team HII out having dinner?" Lisa turned around and asked.

"Yeah but I told Zhang Xin I wasn't going because I had to be somewhere, which is here"

"Oh ok, I see, I'll see you around then" Lisa waved.

When Eliwa was getting up she noticed a strand of hair that looked just like the one in the plastic bag. She took the bag out of her pocket and put the hair in the plastic bag. As Eliwa was on the second set of stairs she noticed some blood and a pair of bloody scissors. She thought to herself that it must have been from when Yuan YiQi stabbed Nanashi. Well that was only if that actually happened but Eliwa was quite sure that it did happen. When Eliwa was leaving she checked to see if anyone had saw. She ran to her car and got in fast and drove home, hoping no one except Lisa saw her.