35

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Um I was just looking at your clothes and seeing what I like. I really like this shirt, can I barrow it?" She asked.

"Sure just make sure you bring it back. Now lets get out of my room" Lisa walked out of the room.

"I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming!" Eliwa shouted as she ran across the street to get the shirt. Luoluo opened the window when Eliwa was only a few feet away.

"Take it take it take it!" Luoluo threw the shirt at her and Eliwa caught it with one hand. Luoluo quickly closed the window and left the room.

"I thought you were borrowing my shirt" Lisa commented when she noticed Luoluo was leaving empty handed.

"I thought about it and if I were to take it you probably wouldn't ever get it back"

"I see, take care Luoluo" she laughed and closed the door behind her.

"We did it!" Eliwa put her hands up, waiting for a high five.

"I can't believe you really just made me do that"

"It was fun though wasn't it" Eliwa smirked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Ok fine it kind of was" Luoluo laughed and gave Eliwa the high five she was waiting for.

"That's my girl!"

"No, don't say that" Luoluo seriously said but she didn't really mind at the moment because she knew Eliwa was so happy she just couldn't control herself.

"I'm just so happy right now!" Eliwa jumped up and down.

"Oh we're still on the phone" Luoluo took her phone out of her pocket and laughed.

"I have to go to volleyball practice now" Eliwa signed.

"Hey, good luck" Luoluo put out her fist, waiting for a fist bump.

"You too" Eliwa gave her a fist bump.