10

"How are you feeling?" Chen Lin took the ice pack off DanSan's forehead.

"Better" she coughed. She sat up and blinked a couple of times before looking up at everyone starring at her.

"I don't think she should continue playing" Yang BinYi worried for teammate.

"If she says she can play then she'll play" the coach said.

"I'll play" Zhang DanSan stood up.

"Then lets get back out there!" The coach shouted and rose his fist in the air.

"Ready! Set! Start!"

     Zhang DanSan hit the ball with great force right towards Sun Rui. ZheHan hit the ball right back at Chen Lin. Lin hit the ball lightly to Yang BinYi. Yang hit the ball over the net and before anyone could catch it, it hit the floor, Team X earned the first point.

"We can do this, don't give up yet" Mo Han reassured her team. The game was almost over and the score was a tie, 15 to 15. The coach blew his whistle and Zhang DanSan passed the ball over the net to a spot that seemed pretty empty. Kong XiaoYin quickly ran to the empty spot and forcefully hit the ball back. The ball went over the net and landed on the floor and the coach blew his whistle.

"16 to 15 and Team SII has won!" He yelled.

"I made my first point!" Kong XiaoYin happily jumped up and down with a bright smile on her face.

"Kong XiaoYin!" Qian BeiTing stood up and yelled from the top of thebleachers. XiaoYin waved at her and went back to celebrating with her team.

 XiaoYin waved at her and went back to celebrating with her team

Qian BeiTing
Kong XiaoYin