20

"All this time I thought YuZhen didn't like me, not like that" Luoluo lowered her head.

"Don't worry, you'll find Sun Rui, don't be so sad" Qian BeiTing rubbed Luoluo's shoulder and grabbed her bag.

"I have to get home now, don't do anything stupid"

"I'll try not to" Luoluo laughed but she was serious. It was hard for her to control her anger.

⚫️ ⚫️ ⚫️

"Lisa I know we aren't on the best terms but I need your help to find Sun Rui"

"Why the hell should I help Sun Rui. She harassed Nanashi"

"I know what she did was wrong but I'm begging you, her life is on the line"

"I really don't care Luoluo"

"Where's Nanashi huh?" Luoluo shoved Lisa. Luoluo's anger was taking over her.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Lisa pushed back.

"Then help me! I want my friend back! My only friend!" Luoluo pushed her at one of the lunch tables.

"I'll help you but only if you tell your friends to back off Nanashi"

"Deal. All of us don't even want her" Luoluo reached out her hand.

"Shake on it?" Luoluo asked.

"No"

"So...You have to come up with the plan because I don't have one"

"I'll just text her" Lisa took out her phone.

Lisa:
Where are you? I want to talk to you

YiQi:
About what?

Lisa:
We shouldn't let Team SII win. We can't even let them win against Team HII. Let's make a plan

YiQi:
I'm at the abandoned hospital downtown. Meet on the first floor at the front

Lisa: I'll be there soon

YiQi:
Don't bring anyone else

Lisa:
It'll just be me

"So? What's happening?" Luoluo asked.

"She hasn't picked up. I have to go home now to walk my dog" Lisa lied.

"But you don't have a dog" Luoluo whispered as Lisa ran off.

Lisa