17

Later that day Sun Rui went back to the school where she knew Team HII would be practicing.

"You bitch!" Sun Rui ran at Eliwa and shoved her to the floor.

"How the hell could you do this to me?! You know what that necklace means to me!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about I swear!"

"Bullshit!" Sun Rui picked Eliwa up by her shirt and carried her to the end of the gym and pushed her against the wall.

"You're gonna regret this" she punched her in the face and then the stomach.

"Sun Rui stop!" Zhang Xin yelled at her. Team HII tried pulling Sun Rui away from Eliwa but she fought back.

"Looking for this?" Yuan YiQi held up the necklace from across the gym by the door.

"How could you do this?!" She said.

"The first plan didn't work so I came up with a different one" YiQi shrugged her shoulders and smirked.

"You really do hate me don't you?" Sun Rui asked. Everyone in the room was shocked cause they had no idea that Yuan YiQi did such a thing.

"It's not that I hate it's just I don't want you to win this competition...so do you want your stupid ass necklace back?" She laughed.

"Of course I want my necklace back"

"Well then you better come get it" Yuan YiQi ran off with the necklace and Sun Rui chased her.