32

"Luoluo" Eliwa sang as she walked in to the gym room where she knew Team SII would be practicing.

"What now?" She signed.

"I overheard Yi JiaAi and He XiaoYu say that Lisa and Nanashi were at the abandoned hospital along with Sun Rui and that Nanashi had a stab wound on her ankle. So I went to the  library where I knew Nanashi would be and I saw her ankle...there was a stab wound"

"Why are you getting me involved in the investigation of yours"

"I'm not trying to...I just...I don't know but I need your help"

"You've been saying that a lot lately"

"I've asked for your help like 2 times! Including this time!" Eliwa exclaimed and everyone else starred at the two girls.

"Finnne, what do you want?"

"I need you to ask Lisa where she was the night that YiQi took Sun Rui and I need you to remember what she was wearing"

"Eliwa now you're just being fucking weird. Why the hell do you wanna know what Lisa was wearing that night"

"You'll find out"

"This better not be anything dangerous"

"Well do you remember" Eliwa was getting impatient.

"Yes, She was wearing a black Thrasher shirt with short jeans"

Lisa

"Thanks, also as soon as you can I need you to ask Lisa where she was that night"

"I know I know, can I get back to practice now?"

"Yes, sorry"