11

Everyone went to the locker room and changed. After everyone left Sun Rui sat down at the top of the bleachers all alone.

"Nice match" Eliwa leaned against the door to the gym.

"Thanks for what you said earlier" Sun Rui smiled.

"What do you mean?"

"Thanks to you I tried I harder. I remember what you said Eliwa, about how you won't see me at the next match. It angered me so much and I knew I had to prove you wrong"

"Don't go thinking you'll be able to beat Team HII, and IF you were to, you wouldn't beat Team NII"

"Why don't you like Team SII"

"I don't like any teams besides my team of course"

"You just care about winning"

"That's true" Eliwa admitted.

"I'm doing it because I think it's fun"

"Is beating me up fun too?" Eliwa joked.

"Not very funny"

"Yah I know. I have a fucking dark spot on my cheek because of you!" Eliwa clenched her fist.

"Leave before I break your arm"

"Whatever" Eliwa rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Not scared of Eliwa anymore?" Luoluo sat down at the bottom of the bleachers.

"What do I have to loose?"

"Oh come on Sun Rui, don't talk that suicidal shit"

"It's not like you need me" Sun Rui fought back her tears. Luoluo stood up and walked up the bleachers.

"I need you, Team SII needs you" she sat next to Sun Rui.

"Team SII is better without me"

"You knocked out Zhang DanSan, that shit was crazy. For gods sake you guys almost got to play Team X without her"

"I guess you're right" Sun Rui gave a slight smile.

"You guess I'm right? I am right. Now cheer up before I throw you down these bleachers like you did to Eliwa" Luoluo stood up and held out her hand.

"I wish I could throw Eliwa down these bleachers again" Sun Rui laughed.

"Who said you couldn't?" Luoluo smirked.

"Shut up" she chuckled.

"Hey I'm just saying" Luoluo put her hands in the air.

"You're such a loser" Sun Rui laughed along with Luoluo.

Louluo