21

Lisa: I'm going to that abandoned hospital downtown. If I don't text you in 15 minutes then come check on me.

Nanashi:
I hope you aren't doing anything bad. I'll definitely come check on you in 15

Lisa put her phone in her pocket.

"Hello" Lisa opened the hospital door.

"Right here" YiQi was sitting in one of the chairs in the waiting area.

"Do you have any plans?"

"I say we just kill Sun Rui. She's the most aggressive on the team and if she's angry during the game it'll be more difficult"

"I haven't seen Sun Rui all day" Lisa mentioned.

"What was that?" YiQi stood up quickly. She seemed to be suspicious of something.

"What?"

"That face you made, like you know something. You seem suspicious of something"

"I just don't want anyone knowing what we're doing"

"Bullshit! You know what happened!" YiQi took a gun out of her back pocket.

"Put the gun down"

"Who told you!?" She pointed the gun at her.

"I can't tell you"

"Tell me or I'll kill Nanashi!"

"It was Luoluo ok! Luoluo told me!"

"Give me your phone!" She pushed Lisa to the floor.

"Here" she gave her the phone.

"No one is gonna find you now"

Lisa:
Never-mind Nanashi, I'm gonna stay home tonight I'll see you tomorrow at school gn

"Looks like Nanashi isn't coming in 15" YiQi laughed and threw the phone at ground and smashed it with her foot.

"You don't have to do this"

"You see the thing is it's already done, I can't go back now, I'll go to jail"

"Then maybe you shouldn't have fucking done this in the first place you dumbass!"

"This is why I did it! Why does everyone hate me!?"

"I don't know maybe because you're a bitch!"

"Stop calling me names! I-I...I just want her back! I want my friends back too! But no one likes me anymore!" Yuan YiQi cried.

"Killing me and Sun Rui isn't gonna help you. Put the gun down and we'll talk this out. How do me and Sun Rui have anything to do with this?"

"I just want to accomplish something. I wouldn't have to kill you if you didn't get involved! I'd only have to kill Sun Rui but your stupid ass had to get involved! You think you're some kind of hero don't you!?"

"Everyone is a hero"

"I'm not, I'm a monster!"

"Heroic things can be simple acts like putting that gun down"

"You don't understand!" YiQi hit her head with the gun. Yuan YiQi dragged her body to the roof where Sun Rui was being held to.

"You'll eventually freeze and die" Yuan YiQi closed the door behind her and locked it, leaving them out in the freezing snow.

"I'm f-freezing" Sun Rui cuddled with Lisa. The wind was so loud they could barely even hear each other.

"Do you think we're gonna die?" Sun Rui asked.

"Don't talk like that" Lisa took her jacket off and wrapped it around Sun Rui.

"You're gonna freeze" Sun Rui said.

"I have hope that someone will save us in time" Lisa got up and looked below the building to see anyone but the snow was making it difficult to see.

"Step back, you might fall" Sun Rui warned her.

"Can I ask you something?" Sun Rui sat up.

"Yes"

"Are you and Nanashi a thing? We're gonna die so you might as well answer truthfully"

"We aren't gonna die"

"Don't change the subject"

"Me and Nanashi aren't dating"

"Why are you so protective of her?"

"She's my best friend. The only person that actually cares about me. She's always been there for me. She's done so much for me and I should protect her"

"Ever since your parents passed?"

"Even before that. I met her when I was in 3rd grade. She helped me when I was being bullied and then my parents died when I was in 7th grade"

"You're lucky to have someone like Nanashi"

"I'm the luckiest person because of her"