13

"Why'd you do that for me?" Sun Rui asked Luoluo while everyone else was in the gym practicing volleyball.

"I didn't want you to get kicked off the volleyball team. Plus what do I have to loose for beating the crap out of Eliwa"

"But we could've told them it was Yuan YiQi, because it probably was, they tried to trick everyone in to thinking it was me"

"Well there's no camera evidence so I had to take the blame for you"

"I don't deserve you as a friend" Sun Rui frowned.

"And Eliwa didn't deserve to get beat up but did it still happen, yes"

"I guess you're right" she laughed.

"I feel like Team SII hates me, like I'm a disappointment" Sun Rui let her tears run down her cheeks.

"You'll always have me" Luoluo wiped her tears away.

"I think I'm just gonna go home, take the day off"

"Be safe" Luoluo looked her right in the eye.

"You don't have to worry about me"

"Yes I do. There's people that are mad at you, that hate you, you never know what they might do"

"People don't really like you either"

"I can protect myself, I'm stronger than you are. I've never said this but you're my best friend. I couldn't image life without you"

"Really?" Sun Rui stood up and wiped the rest of her tears.

YuZhen was walking in to the locker room cause she didn't see Luoluo in the gym where she usually would be so she decided to check the locker room. She heard Luoluo and Sun Rui talking so she decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. She stood by the door where they wouldn't be able to see her at all.

"Yes. I truly mean it"

"At least I have you"

"You'll always have me"

YuZhen peeked out behind the door and looked at the two girls.

"I want to have you...all the time" Sun Rui kissed her.

all the time" Sun Rui kissed her