30

"Luoluo I'm sorry but are you sure there wasn't anyone else?" Eliwa came back the next day during Team SII's practice time.

"I don't know ok! All I know is that I met with Lisa and asked her to help me find Sun Rui then she said she was gonna text YiQi but she never answered. After that Lisa left in a hurry. And then later that night Sun Rui was found"

"Lisa leaves in a hurry and then later Sun Rui was found...you don't think Lisa was there do you"

"Look I don't know Eliwa and I don't care, I'm just glad Sun Rui's fine. Maybe Lisa was there maybe she wasn't, what difference does it make?"

"It doesn't make any difference, I'm gonna head home now" Eliwa frowned and walked away as Luoluo signed in frustration.

"Eliwa wait!" Luoluo grabbed her arm after following her outside the school.

"What now?"

"I don't know if this helps but when Lisa left in a hurry I was suspicious, I mean she said she had to go walk her dog but she doesn't have a dog, so maybe she was lying and doing something else...like rescuing Sun Rui"

"If Lisa was the second person then whose the third?"

"Maybe Nanashi, Lisa could've told her about rescuing Sun Rui"

"So maybe they're the three that were at that hospital, Sun Rui, Lisa, and Nanashi. I'll look into it more"

"Why do you want to know so badly anyway?"

"I'm just curious, you know me, I like to know everything"

"Haha, you're right, I'll see you around then?" Luoluo held out her hand for a handshake.

"We aren't friends Luoluo, you still beat me up don't you remember?"

"I'll make up for it" Luoluo chuckled.

Luoluo