18

"Where's Sun Rui?" Luoluo walked in to the locker room where Team SII were changing.

"I haven't seen her since yesterday" Chen Si said.

"You don't think something bad happened to her do you?" Kiki asked.

"She wouldn't just go missing if something bad didn't happen" Luoluo gave Kiki a glare as if Kiki was stupid.

"If you were Sun Rui's true friends, you'd know where she is" Luoluo said.

"Well you don't know where she is either" Kiki reminded her.

"I'm also not Sun Rui's friend"

"What do you mean?"

"Me and her just talk sometimes"

"What if Team HII did something bad to her?" Chen Si said, terrified for what might come next.

                  ⚫️                 ⚫️                 ⚫️

"Where the fuck is she?" Luoluo kicked open the gym door. She went right over to Zhang Xin because Eliwa was gone, and pushed her against the wall. Since Sun Rui was having problems with Eliwa and Zhang Xin is Eliwa's closest friend she assumed Eliwa did something to her and Zhang Xin would know.

"Where's Sun Rui?!" Luoluo looked around the room.

"She took her" Zhang Xin said.

"Who?!...where's Yuan YiQi?"

"She's...she's the one that took Sun Rui...t-technically sh-she didn't take her...S-S-Sun Rui chased her"

"Why would she do that?"

"YiQi she...she took Sun Rui's necklace that she got from her grandmother...YiQi t-told her to come get it and ran off...that's when Sun Rui chased after her" Zhang Xin explained to them.

"Fuck!" She pushed Zhang Xin to the floor.

"Give me your phone" Luoluo demanded and held out her hand waiting for her phone.

"Why?" Zhang Xin took it out of her pocket didn't hand it over yet.

"Just fucking give it to me!" Luoluo snatched it out of her hand.

"You may continue your game" Luoluo bowed and walked away with Zhang Xian's phone.

Zhang Xin got up and all her teammates started at her.

"Let's forget this happened ok?" Zhang Xin said.