33

After school Eliwa went to the gym to see Luoluo.

"So did you ask Lisa yet?" Eliwa walked up the bleachers to Luoluo.

"She said she walked her dog and then stayed home the whole night"

"I know this might sound crazy but I need you to sneak in to Lisa's house and get the shirt that she wore that night and bring it back to me"

"This is fucking crazy. I'm so lost with what you're trying to do"

"It doesn't matter, just trust me" Eliwa had a great plan in mind.

"Well How is this gonna work?"

"Ask Lisa if you can come over, ask her where the bathroom is, and when you're on your way to the bathroom ask her if she'll get you a glass of water then go to her room and grab the shirt. I'll be on the phone with you the whole time and I'll be watching from across the street. Since a lot of Lisa's house is glass I'll be able to see through it. Once I see that you have the shirt I'll run across the street and you'll hand it to me through the window"

"What if she catches me"

"Just tell her that you finished using the bathroom and were looking through her wardrobe to see if she'd let you have some of her clothes"

"Ok good idea"

"All of this is happening after school, as soon as school is over meet me outside Lisa's house"

"How do you even know where she lives?"

"I followed her home yesterday"

"Of course you did"

"See you later" Eliwa laughed. Luoluo was very curious why Eliwa wanted Lisa's shirt but she never asked cause she knew Eliwa wouldn't tell her. She really hoped this plan would work for Eliwa.

 She really hoped this plan would work for Eliwa

Lisa