29

"You ready?" Lisa held on to Nanashi's hand to help her up.

"Yes" Nanashi stood up and tried to walk.

"Ouch! God dammit!" Nanashi yelped in pain.

"Just don't walk on that leg, I'll help you walk" Lisa had Nanashi wrap her arm around her neck.

           ⚫️                  ⚫️                  ⚫️

"Did you hear about what happened with YiQi" Luoluo over heard Yang BinYi ask Zhang DanSan.

"Will you shut up? It's over now, it's taken care of" Luoluo butted in on the conversation.

"What's your problem? You mad because someone tried to kill your girlfriend?" Zhang DanSan teased her.

"Me and Sun Rui were never dating and we never will be"

"Were you the one that came to Sun Rui's rescue?" DanSan laughed.

"Oh Luoluo please come save me! You're my savior Luoluo!" Yang BinYi joked. Luoluo clenched her fist but the teasing went on and on so she decided to end it. She pushed DanSan against the wall and kicked Yang BinYi to the floor.

"Why don't you two just shut your mouths! This has nothing to do with you! Leave me alone and I won't have to do something worst next time"

"You can't do shit. You probably didn't even save Sun Rui" DanSan chuckled as she watched Luoluo walking away. Luoluo turned her head just enough to see Zhang DanSan. She could see the anger in Luoluo's eyes. She knew she had just put herself in danger. Luoluo wrapped her hands around Zhang DanSan's neck and continued to tighten her grip, choking her.

"L...L-Luoluo" she choked and put her hands on Luoluo's, trying to pull her hands off.

"Let her go!" Yang BinYi laid on the floor, her hands on her stomach from the pain of Luoluo kicking her.

"L-Luoluo...I...I'm...s-sorry" Zhang DanSan said in hopes of Luoluo letting her go. Finally she let go and DanSan gasped for air. Zhang DanSan sank to the floor, still gasping for air that she once took advantage of.

 Zhang DanSan sank to the floor, still gasping for air that she once took advantage of

Zhang DanSan