31

"Did you hear about how Lisa rescued Sun Rui?" Eliwa overheard He XiaoYu speaking with Yi JiaAi.

"I didn't know there was more than one person"

"I asked Lisa about it and she said Nanashi saved them"

"What does that even mean?"

"I don't know. I'm guessing Nanashi saved Lisa and Sun Rui so maybe when Lisa went there YiQi held her there too"

"Have you seen Nanashi's stab wound on her left ankle, I think YiQi stabbed her" Yi JiaAi mentioned.

           ⚫️                  ⚫️                  ⚫️

Eliwa went to the school library, knowing Nanashi would be there. Eliwa grabbed a book and walked by Nanashi. She purposely dropped the book by Nanashi's feet.

"Oh sorry, just dropped my book" Eliwa bent over to pick her book up.

"It's fine" Nanashi said and continued reading, ignoring Eliwa.

"Might as well tie my shoelaces" Eliwa crouched down and began to tie her shoelaces. Eliwa slowly lifted up Nanashi's jeans, revealing her ankle. She couldn't see the wound because there was a bandage over it but she knew it was a wound because she saw some blood seeping through the white bandage. She carefully pulled her jeans back over the bandage.

"I've never seen you here before Eliwa. What book are you getting?" Nanashi asked as Eliwa stood up and walked away. Eliwa turned around and said, "I'm getting a book about pregnancy...for Luoluo because she thinks she might be pregnant" Eliwa smiled.

"Well if she thinks she's pregnant then she must have had sex with someone"

"Hey maybe she did have sex"

"It's kind of weird knowing she had sex"

"It's not like you and Lisa haven't" Eliwa joked. She noticed Nanashi had gone stiff and gulped.

"Are you ok? I was just messing with you"

"Me and Lisa haven't done anything like that" she replied.

"Well you're not too young" Eliwa laughed and walked away.

Lisa
Nanashi