12

"I really don't like this idea" Yuan YiQi said and she paced around in circles.

"Stop being such a pussy and get over here" Eliwa crouched down by the bleachers.

"This is really gonna hurt though"

"That's the point you idiot. Now hurry up and get this over with" Eliwa was getting impatient with YiQi.

"Ready 3 2 1" YiQi smashed Eliwa's head in to the bleachers.

"Fuck!" Eliwa yelled in pain.

"Do it again" she asked. YiQi slammed her head in to the bleachers 2 more times. One side of Eliwa's face was all bruised up and her lip and nose were bleeding. She definitely was gonna have a black eye after this also.

"Sun Rui, Eliwa wants to see you in the gym, hurry up"

Sun Rui gave her a suspicious look but went in to the gym anyways.

"Coach! Coach!" Sun Rui attacked Eliwa!" YiQi ran in to the coach's office immediately after telling Sun Rui to go to the gym.

The coach ran in to the gym only to see Sun Rui next to Eliwa.

"What happened?!" The coach looked at Eliwa's bruised up and bleeding face.

"She attacked me" Eliwa coughed up blood. The coach was furious and his face was turning red with anger.

"How could you do this?! I might kick you off the volleyball team after this" Sun Rui began crying after what the coach said.

"It wasn't her" Luoluo stood up from the top of the bleachers.

"Then who was it huh?!" He shouted at her.

"It was me" she replied.

"You're just trying to cover up for your friend" he rolled his eyes at her.

"Then would I do this?" Luoluo walked down the bleachers, picked up Eliwa and threw her across the gym floor. She walked over to her and carried her to end of the gym.

"Watch this" Luoluo smirked and slammed Eliwa's face against the gym wall repeatedly until the coach finally stopped her. Luoluo got 5 hits in before she was finally stopped by the coach. She was enjoying beating the crap out of Eliwa.

"You're suspended! Get out of my sight!" He yelled. All the girls stood by the door and starred over at them. Luoluo winked at Sun Rui and left.

 Luoluo winked at Sun Rui and left

Eliwa