14:Only mine

Mal

I heard somewhere that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. But how do you define fear? Is it the dread feeling of what will happen or the pain that we will experience?

At that time I felt neither. After I woke up alone tied to a chair with a gag in my mouth I felt anger.

"You're awake my lovely,did you dream of me?.... You should from now on. Are you thirsty?"

Dali asked looking at me. I just stared at him blankly. He came close to me taking out a knife in his pocket and caressing my face. I shook my head keeping myself away.

"You don't like me touching you any more but you sleep with that white boy? You're mine! Only mine! He won't be touching you ever again you whore."

He looked at me with a crazy cold look in his eyes.

"I will cleanse you for every time he's touched you. "

He pulled up his sleeves and started hitting me. Punch after punch,my face,hands abdomen. My head. He stopped and took out the gag.

"Why do you make me do this my lovely?! Huh? Say you're sorry,you love me!?"

I spit out blood in his face and earned a slap.

"It's okay my lovely, when I'm done with that idiot of your friend and that white boy... I'm going to clip those wings."

"What are you talking about?"

"That's right,they are on their way here my lovely,and I will kill them."

If I was not afraid before now I was. I tried to reason with him.

"We were happy my lovely,but you were so selfish you would not share me. I have needs that I can't ignore! But no! You wouldn't be just an obedient girl and stay away from that poisonous friend of yours. You even played me in court with those idiots. A woman must serve her man my lovely!"

He kept talking about how I would obey him again. How I would apologize in front of the media to him.

"I'm not doing that you selfish bastard,over my dead body."

"How about over your dead Aunt's body my lovely? After I'm done with your two lovers, I will take care of her."

"Why are you doing this now? You were the one who cheated and said I wasn't woman enough!?"

"Sharing my lovely!!! It's not cheating."

"You're really a sick person!"

That earned me more punches to my head and chest.

"Stop it! Get away from her!"

I heard someone say at the same time Dali turned and had a knife was pressed to my neck. It was Ryan with Lionel.

"Move and I slit her throat!"
Dali shouted.

Ryan dropped the gun he was holding and had his hands up. Lionel's hand were tied behind him.

"Now,slowly come closer."

When Lionel did. Dali pushed him down.

" I will kill you first white boy and they will watch. Then I will kill him and she will watch. "

He let me go and toward Ryan and picked the gun. He came back near me looked at the guys,smirked and hit me. I fell to the ground.

"No!Lionel now!"

I heard and before I blacked out I heard gunshots being fired.

There was this cloud engulfing me the warm darkness inviting me in. It was very peaceful. I felt very safe. There was no more pain, no fear nothing. I knew I was dying.

"Mal, stay with me don't close your eyes you will be okay! No Malawi no! Please!"

It's okay thank you,you saved me!

I tried to say but I could not move my mouth. I wanted to reach out and hold him but I could not move.

"I love you."

The voice said before the darkness took me.

A/N
Hey guys,the picture on top is Zenande Mfeyana,South African I think she would play Mal well.
A little dark chapter,take heart.
I was sad too writing it.
Love MO