Part 25

The second I woke up I felt a little better, my head wasn't racing as much, my anger towards Carter was gone, and my head seemed more clear.

A week after my visit with Spencer I had a meeting with the high members. I walked into a blue colored room. It was only, me, Paul, Lulu, Reina, Yamu, Grant, and a stranger.

Yamu greeted me with a smile. Everyone turned to face me, they all stood up, did a slight bow, and sat back down.

I bowed back.

"Hello, Avatar Lola," Said the stranger, "I'm Ontu, I'm the general of our troops." He had brown hair with slight gray, gold eyes, tan skin, and a brown and slight gray beard. "It is an honor to meet you."

I smiled and nodded. "I didn't know we had troops." I said with my voice slightly shaky.

Grant scoffed, "Well, who do you think is going to battle all the armies? Us six can't do it alone."

I rubbed my arm. "I guess I never thought it through."

Grant rolled his eyes, but before he could say anything, Reina said, "Well General Ontu, Lola had been under stress and we are now telling her of our plans."

Ontu nodded. I sat down as Yamu stood up and pulled out a map of our world. "Avatar, using Ontu's troops, we plan on taking back the air temples, except air temple island, it's too hard to reach. There is no connection there so it will be impossible for them to send out a distress signal. And if they said a bird, we'll shoot it,"

I saw Reina cringe at him saying "shoot".

I raised my hand.

Yamu nodded. "Yes Lola?"

I put my hand down and said, "I thought they were all destroyed...the air temples?"

Grant rolled his eyes as Paul said, "The ones that were destroyed, were fixed, and they fixed it to its original look, but the government told everyone they were destroyed. So that they could hide big weapons easier and to stay away from press."

I nodded as Grant grumbled under his breath. Yamu continued, "First, the Northern, then the Western, then the Southern, then Eastern.

After the air nations we will go for, the fire nation (or 'The fire states) and Jenna won't rule until, we have taken back all the nations, and we will have a vote if she is mature enough, please understand that she is only fifthteen."

I nodded. At least they were giving her a chance.

"after the Fire Nation, the Northern Water tribe, half of it is already with us so it will be easy. After the North, the South."

Now General Unto spoke up, "I would like to have your help in the South, Avatar." He said looking at me.

I could see Grant rolling his eyes, Reina shifted in her seat, Yamu was looking a bit angry, Lulu looked the same, and Paul stood up and said, "I thought we agreed we would have Lola going into battle until the Republic Nations."

General Ontu smiled and said, "The Avatar, has finished, earth, metal, and fire hasn't she?"

Paul sat back down and Reina said, "We don't know if Lola's mental health will be okay. Not to mention she hasn't controlled the spiritual side of being the Avatar."

"Well, it took Avatar Korra a while to master the Avatar state, I'm sure Lola's fine." Ontu said.

"Well, that was after she had her bending taken away. Do YOU want to take away THE AVATAR'S bending?" Lulu snapped.

I raised my hand again. Yamu nodded and I put down my hand and said. "Can I just say that I have been in the Avatar state before?"

Ontu raised his brows. "That was only when you passed out when you got here." Grant said annoyed.

"Well," I said with a confident voice, "Two other times, I had a vision of Reina's dad. And once I talked with Avatar Korra." I then explained my account with her as the eyebrows raised higher and higher. "And I would feel more comfortable to do battle once I've mastered the Avatar State."

the high members agreed to my plan. Then Yamu finished with, "After the South we will go for the Republic Nations, then slowly taking over the Earth Kingdom."

We all nodded and headed out. Before I left the room though Yamu came to me and said, they will have a meeting later on me learning to control the Avatar State. I agreed, and left.

I would normally tell Jenna and Carter what happened at the meeting but it's top secret, until they announce it. Jenna will learn in a couple of days and Carter will learn when everyone else does.

So I headed to my room to find two guards outside the door. "Am I in trouble?" I asked nervously.

They shook their heads.

I slowly opened the door to see a woman facing my bed. She turned around to face me when I opened the door. My jaw dropped, tears fell down my face, I ran to hug her as she cried too. I fell/hugged her and we fell on my bed as we cried.

She pushed the hair off my face as I whimpered, "I missed you, mom."

I hugged my mom as Reina walked in and explained how mom had gotten here. "The government offered your father a job to hunt down the Avatar, he would get a raise and a new house, and they told him all about the pluses of this job brought, but they did not tell him that you were the Avatar. When your father got home he came to tell your mom that he accepted the job, but..."

Mom finished off. "I was crying when he got home, it just had aired on the news that you are the Avatar. He opened the door with a smile then saw me crying, I told him and he had a grave face, then he told me about the job, I told him he had to call back saying he wasn't going to take it, but he said he made a oath and a oath is a promise, and he didn't care he would be hunting his daughter. I begged and begged for him to not take it, but he didn't. I told him I would never forgive him." tears fell onto moms cheeks as she continued, "That night I figured it out; You must have had some ones help with leaving.

That night I packed my things and left when I was walking past Jenna's house. Some strange boy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to see you, I of course said, yes. Then we ran in the woods and came to the strange elevator, then dozens of people came to me and showed me your room, told me how you're doing, that you were in a meeting. I just stood here in amazement as they told how well you are doing in fire, and you finished earth and metal. Oh, and I'm in the room between you and Jenna!"

I wiped the tears off my cheeks as I asked, "Did you see her?"

Mom shook her head. "She's already in bed" I wasn't surprised that she was in bed early, she only stays up unless we're talking. I laid my head on my moms lap, as she told me everything that happened since I've been gone: Spencer visited every saturday to help around the house, and the day it was announced that I was the Avatar, Cindy and Ward broke up.

We cuddled for the rest of the night as I tell her everything here. We finally fall asleep together in warm happiness.