Part 39

I came downstairs, (led by Carter, who covered my eyes) We rushed to the dining room, and Carter's uncovered my eyes; I saw Spencer, Grant, Jenna, Mom, Oliver, and Guno all standing around the table with smiles.

The table had a berry pie, tea, and a box.

"Happy birthday Lola!" They all shouted.

I could feel the smile on my face. "Thank you." I replied.

"This is from all the high members." Grant said pointing to the box.

I walked over to it and picked it up; the box was pretty big and wasn't really wrapped.

I opened it slowly and almost dropped it when I saw what was inside. "A camo saddle?" I asked as I picked it up and took a closer look.

It was a dark green camo, it had two pockets at each side and it was made of a smooth material. I felt my hand travel all around it.

"Yes, for your flower fairy." Grant said.

I hugged it and smiled. "Thank you."

Jenna walked forward smiling. "I made you this." she said as she held out her hand; it was a necklace choker, it was made of green leaves, with a smoothed, round black stone in the middle.

"It's beautiful, Jenna. Thank you." I said as I gave her a tight hug.

I let go and Jenna smiled. "I know it doesn't top the one I got you last year..."

I shook my head. "No no no, I love this." I said with a smile. "Can you put it on me?" I asked her.

She nodded and I turned around and lifted my hair. I could feel the necklace on me.

"Thanks." I said when she finished.

Spencer came up to me and showed me what he got me. "I attempted to carve you a water jug to carry around so you can water bend at any time." He handed me a wooden jug shaped as a half moon, it was painted blue with dark black lines going across it with a fabric strap.

"Thank you, Spencer. I love it."

He gave me a shy smile then and Oliver said, "Why didn't pretty boy get you anything."

Jenna crossed her arms and glared at him. "Hey, only I say 'pretty boy' and that is only to you, pretty boy the sequel, and pretty boy." She said as she pointed to Oliver and Spencer.

"I did get Lola something: I made her those cookies that took her mom and I hours to make, and I also have a surprise for today." Carter said as he winked at me. "And also why am I not called 'pretty boy the something'?"

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Fine I'll call you 'pretty boy the prequel'. Happy?"

Spencer was about to say something but Jenna cut him off. "I don't want to hear it."

Mom came up to me holding a small box. "Here, this was mine when I turned fifteen."

I opened the box to find a beautiful ring; it was a silver design, with a diamond shaped dark green jewel. "Thank you, mom. It's beautiful." I slipped it on my hand and admired it as we ate breakfast.

"Also Lola," Said Grant as we were cleaning up, "Some air acolytes will be coming within the next couple of days."

Guno shook his head. "I can't believe some people still want to be acolytes, it seems like a pain in the-"

"Hey, Lola." A voice called me, cutting Guno off.

I turned to see Jenna. "Hey Jenna...What are you doing here? I thought you had science with Oliver?" I asked.