Jenna POV

What?

Oh I know this one...wait...no I don't

And

Number 3?

Those are some of the thoughts I had during my science test. I needed to get at least a 90% on it, or else I wouldn't pass the last subject I need to be Fire Lady.

I soon finished and stared in pride of my test. I quickly ran downstairs to go give it to Oliver.

I stopped on my way there when I saw a mirror. I gazed into my reflection.

I was fixing a few things about my hair when Ella, Carter's hyper cousin, scared me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I'm pretty sure I flew three feet in the air.

"N-nothing! I was just going to give Oliver my science test." I replied.

Ella stared into my eyes for seemed like forever before she said, "You like him don't you?"

I froze in place before saying, "What? Oliver? No! He is my science tutor of course I don't like him..." I ordered my cheeks to stop turning red as I ran away from Ella.

Maybe I did like him though; I loved his dark hair when it shines in the sun or when he forgets to put in his contacts and is embarrassed by his glasses, or his golden eyes when he looks at me, or the way he laughs and how he thinks he so great at firebending...

I knocked at his door in anticipation. I tapped my foot as I waited for him to open the door, which wasn't too long.

He opened the door and I could see his golden eyes that looked like golden fire. "Hey Jenna! Did you finish that test?" He asked a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I didn't think I would make it." I said sarcastically.

He gave me a smile and replied sarcastically, "Oh yeah, you must have been too distracted by your nails or your new pink purse." He laughed.

Oliver opened the door wider, and that when I noticed he had no shirt on. "You wanna come in?" he asked as I glanced at his chest.

How much does this boy work out? Holy spirits wow! I thought to myself.

He raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You can watch me grade your test while you continue to stare at my chest?" He teased.

I'm pretty sure my face looked like someone drew on it with red marker, so I pulled it off by roasting him. "I totally would, but there's not much to see."

He gave a fake hurt face. "Wow, princess...that cut me deep. Anything else you need?"

I scoffed. "A new science teacher would be great."

Oliver sighed dramatically. "Sorry, you're stuck with me."

I smiled as he leaned in a bit closer.

"Unfortunately..." I said as I was leaning in too.

Our lips only brushed when I heard someone coming, so I pushed him away and shouted,

"So, yeah I just wanted to say hi! Uh...see you at dinner!"

Oliver looked a bit hurt but you could tell he understood. "See ya."

The door closed. Now you need to understand how the hallway works. Oliver's room and a closet basically are the center of a hallway circle, with two ways to go in and out, and the wall in the corner from where his door is, is the bathroom door.