o n e

"Backgrounds are nothing
Unless you don't know them"

In October 1989, 43 women gave birth but the fact was none of them were pregnant when the day began. Sir Reginald Hargreeves adopted 7 and thus became the Umbrella Academy. The 6 children began fighting crime becoming very well know to the area. Soon the numbers began to decrease. Number 5 and 6 were gone. After a while the rest disappeared leaving the umbrella academy empty. However the children were brought back March 24 after the death of their father.

(So a little explanation, the reason I did more of a summary was because if you found this fanfic you probably watched the show and I didn't want to make 20 gazillion chapters just saying what you already know. So sorry if you don't like that I just think it saves a bit of time and brings you in faster. Also read that little bolded piece under this ok 👍)

If you seen the show you can skip it just in your head skip to where Vanya is put in the prison by Luther after the Allison incident. If you haven't seen it then go ahead and read it, it's VERY VERY messy but i tried haha!

When all the siblings came to the academy for the funeral, Number 5 showed up again breaking through time after being stuck in the apocalypse for 45 years. After explaining his disappearance in little detail, the rest of the kids plan the funeral. Going outside they dumped his ashes and Pogo said some words before Diego went on a rant dissing his father causing them to fight. Bens statue was knocked down and the other kids split up.

Vanya went back to her apartment, Klaus went to get high, Diego and Allison went who knows where and Luther wallowing in self pity. All along this #5 was being attacked in a diner when trying to get a cup of coffee. After the fight with #5 winning, police investigate and a detective named patch (Diego's ex) is there Diego sneaks to see the police crime scene at the dinner and chats. After #5 head to Vanyas to tell her about the apocalypse and she wants to wait til morning so he leaves to find an eye owner with his gf from the future Delores (spelled that wrong and btw she is a mannequin) however his attempt fails. Klaus helps him later pretending to be his father and they find out the eye is not yet bought or even manufactured. So then #5 stakes out in a car and sees the one worker giving someone unpaid for merchandise. Number 5 uses this against him but it still leads nowhere.

While this goes on two bad guys Hazel and Cha-Cha continuously keep trying to kill #5, eventually attacking his sibling and kidnapping Klaus however NO ONE NOTICES!!!!

Luther still thinks someone killed the dad and eventually thinks it's the mom after Alison found footage of her in his room the night he died. Eventually Diego shuts her down for she is a robot and they are all sad and don't know Diego did it. While kidnapped Klaus finding new strength in his powers using Cha-Cha and Hazels past murders to try and fill them with guilt. Diego's ex ( the detective ) finds a clue to Klaus whereabouts on the stakeout car which was basically abandoned after the eye led no where. She goes after them at a motel and klaus escapes but she is killed and when Diego shows up he finds her dead. Klaus steals a briefcase from Hazel and Cha-Cha when escaping. Klaus gets teleported when he opens the briefcase to a war back way when. There he falls in love with a man named Dave but he is killed in the war. When coming back not much time passed but Klaus is still sad.

While this goes on Vanya and Allison are getting along and Vanya meets a new guy Leonard Peabody. He convinces her practically no one loves her except him and she disses Allison. She gets first chair in the orchestra for violin and is super happy. Soon she discovers her powers, which are crazy powerful and accidentally kills 2 people. She and Landon leave and go to a cottage in the woods where he tried to teach her about her powers.

Five is busy with and old business for a contract he broke. And starts a new deal to work there only to figure out if their is someone they can kill to stop the apocalypse and it's Harold Jenkins. They all start doing research and find something they wished wasn't true.

The others figure out that Leonard isn't who he says he is and is actually Harold Jenkins and that he has a grudge against the academy bc as a kid he was abused and when trying to get in the academy they turned him away. His drunk father abused him and he eventually killed his dad. Out of prison he gained a book of the kids powers from the academy after Klaus was trying to get money by pawning thing and throwing out papers. He then uses this to plot against the academy using Vanya and the secret studies of her powers written in the book.

The kids try to locate Vanya and Allison goes ahead as Diego is captured and taken to prison because police suspect he killed Patch. Luther gets drunk and Klaus has to try and get him out of the territory he used to be in. When trying to get Luther to come help Allison they wasted time and by the time they got her Allison's neck was slit by Vanya losing control of her powers and they head home to where Allison is assisted and Vanya later comes back after killing Landon/Harold, bc she found out about him using her and the grudge. Luther tells her it's ok but when they hug he chokes her to sleep. He puts her in a silent prison in the basement much to everyone disapproval.

This is where we will continue at the plot will be changed. I'm really sorry if that was hard to understand or out of order but if you watched the show you should get it. So just kinda skip to where Vanya is Putin the prison.