t w e l v e

"I've never felt like
this before.
I've never felt
anything actually."

________
Y/n POV

I felt my eyes flutter open as a boy my age pulled his lips off mine. He held my face and gave me a sweet smile even though the tears of his green eyes contradicted it. It didn't startle me that he took my first kiss- i knew how this worked. I was
surprised that he was good looking. When my eyes finally got adjusted to the light of the moon peering through the window, I slowly sat up. My h/l h/c hair fell down and my back felt like it was snapped in half. I frankly was struggling to sit up. I felt old, but then the young boy grabbed my arms and pulled me up. I gave him a small smile.

"Your awake" His voice was ruff like he'd just woken up himself.

"Yeah, where am I?" I questioned looking around the room.

"You're at the Umbrella Academy."

"The Umbrella Academy? How? Why? When?"

"Woah slow down. We will answer your questions in the morning."

I didn't know what to think, I was shocked to say the least. I wasn't sure of what though the fact that I was in the Umbrella Academy or the fact that the boy was that cute. His sparkling green eyes, his jawline, to his furrowed brows.

"Y-Yeah, sure." I was frankly kind of scared to go back to sleep for if I didn't wake up. Which seems dumb because I had done that to myself. I think the boy saw I was nervous aswell.

"D-do you want me to stay here with you?"

"Yes please, just till I fall asleep." He nodded sitting back in the chair. I pulled the covers back over me and rested my heart on the pillow. I could here the boys soft breathing and slowly drift off to sleep.

__________
Five's POV

She turned the other way and slowly her breathing brought her chest up and down. I watched her from the chair, it sounded creepy but it wasn't. Her and my breathing filled the room. I looked at her small figure and smiled before turning my head to rest on the chair.

"Goodnight" I whispered

(Back to your POV)

In the morning I saw the boy still sitting in the chair. I felt my cheeks light up red and my stomach get all weird. He was so cute lying there with his hair in his face, he looked so unnerved.

I heard him groan and so I swiftly turned the other way so he wouldn't seem me staring. I heard him get up from the chair and walk over to the bed. He whispered my name, how he knew it I wasn't aware.

"Y/n...y/n?" His voice was so nice I'd lay there all day if he just kept calling me but I decided to not be weird and so I turned over and opened my eyes.

"Hey.." I whispered softly smiling.

"Hi..."he smiled back

I attempted to get up forgetting how fragile I was. I took one step on the floor and fell. Well almost fell. The boy had wrapped his arms around my waist from behind holding me up.

"Thanks..." I said.

"No problem." He rolled his eyes but still smiling.

He took my arm placing it around his shoulder and then put his arm around me. We thankfully made it downstairs to the living room unharmed. He sat me on the couch and left to get the "others"? I sat there awkwardly looking around the room.

__________
Five's POV

I sat her on the couch before bolting upstairs to tell the others. I knocked on each of their doors yelling.

"GET UP ASSHOLES"

"What's the fuss" Klaus said yawning.

"Yeah, why did you interrupt and perfectly good sleep?" Diego growled like a dog.

"Yeah, Five what's happening" Allison spoke.

"This better be good" Luther said.

"She's awake," as I said this their eyes all widened and they looked at one another before following me downstairs. We went to the living room and filed in. The Academy all stood in awe of her.

"Y/n, meet the Umbrella Academy."

||

A/n Look at us making progress

A/n
Look at us making progress. So people commented last chapter they wanted Klaus or Diego to be the best friend so why not do both because I'm the author and I can do whatever the hell I want. Yeehaw. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed and remember to vote, comment, and check out my other stories. Ok bye love y'all