e i g h t

"I don't need a guide
My heart will lead the way"

___________
Five's POV

After the heck of an explanation, there were still a few questions lying around. One of them was were was this so called y/n and how on earth were we going to find her. I brought out the letters that were returned and dropped them on the table.

"These letters were sent to her father, so unless they moved or something she should still be there."

The quickly browsed through the letters and looked at the addresses.

"This is literally just the next town over. If she used her powers don't you think we would have heard it on the news" Luther said.

Diego rolled his eyes, "not everyone has a father to put you in the spotlight, Luther. She probably remained a secret for safety-"

"That or she doesn't know about her powers"

"You know what, Luther, if you stopped being such a pessimistic—"

At this point both boys began to argue back and forth. Five was clearing getting annoyed as-well as the others. They didn't have time for this.

"SHUT UP" a voice yelled and everyone looked to Vanya. They were surprised at her sudden outburst but calmed down at the least. Her face let loose when she noticed what she'd done. She walked into the living room. "I know I just got here, and that you all probably don't want me here but, if there is something going on I deserve to know"

Diego huffed "yeah righ—"

"PUT A SOCK IN IT DIEGO" Allison scowled.

"It's alright, it sounds like this is gonna be a long story anyways. I have violin practice here pretty soon."

"I'll explain it later Vanya. We all will"

We nodded in agreement except for Diego. Vanya gave us a small smile before heading back to the door. As soon as it closed I spoke up again.

"We better get on the road"

We all traveled to the van of before where i'd done my stake out. We shuffled in. I of course was driving. Klaus made way for the front but Diego pushed him aside.

"I'll be sitting in the front"

"Fine but if they start kissing I'm sitting on your lap." Said Klaus referring to Luther and Allison. Once everyone was in, we started to drive into the night.

We came to a stop at a white town house. It was neatly fenced in with a stone wall and black gate. However, the black gate was open, the house had many windows and was very inviting. One of rooms was almost all windows and a tree in the front yard reached the windows. If you opened the window you could escape straight down the tree and into the night.

House: