t w e n t y - f o u r

"They say the end is the
beginning of something new
But sometimes it's just that
The end"

__________
Y/n POV

Me and Five changed clothes after the group stepped out. I looked through my closet. There was only a white dress left. It had small sleeves and tied up in the back. The front was a bit low but not terrible. I put it on and put my sneakers with it. As soon as I finished Five spacial jumped in, wearing a new uniform.

"You look nice?"

"Thanks, this was all I had in my closet."

"I can find you a uniform if you want?"

"This will do just fine." I turned to the mirror. "It looks like something my mother would wear"

Five walked up behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and look at me from the mirror reflection. He smiled. "She would be proud of you."

I smiled and took his hand. We walked out to Hargreeves office where the other kids where.

"What happened while we were gone?" I asked the group.

"Well while you were in your sleeping state, we figured out the cause of the apocalypse."

"Really?!" Five yelled, eyes widened. He looked so amazed.

"It's Vanya." Luther said.

"Vanya?" I said amazed

"It's crazy, but we also think we know where she'll be tonight." Ben said. He led us down the stairs and towards the living room. The whole other half of the house was destroyed. The walls where broken and it seemed like it was hit by a tornado.

"What all did you go through while we were gone!"

"Like we said we found out Vanya causes the apocalypse." Said Klaus.

I looked to Allison. She looked upset but nodded.

We entered the living room and Ben went to a table. He lifted up a newspaper flyer. It had Vanya's picture next to an advertisement for the orchestra.

"I quickly skimmed it. "Well I guess we know where we are headed."

The sky was getting darker and darker as we made our way to the theatre. When we pulled up it seemed as the show had already started. We filed in the doors and stood at the entrance to where all the seats where. We past the door and sure enough, on stage stood a Vanya Hargreeves dressed in a while suit. Her hairs was down and she was very pales. Her eyes a cold white.

"Let's just go in and get her." Luther said.

"Yeah terrific plan there Luther! Not!" I said.

"We need a distraction." Diego spoke.

"And she'd just kill them." Five said rolling his eyes.

Allison snapped her fingers getting our attention. She held up a notepad.
Just let me see her

"No. Absolutely not." Luther said.