t h i r t e e n

"I don't know who you are,
But I want to."

________
Y/n POV

"Y/n, meet the Umbrella Academy." Five said. He looked at me expectantly, but all I did was sit and stare in awe. Some of the kids I'd looked up to since before I went into slumber we're right in front of me. After a minute I broke from my trance and gave a smile and wave.

"Hi everyone."

They all said a quick hello and introduced themselves.

"Hellooooo, I'm Klaus the most beautiful and brilliant of the bunch. I have a feeling we'll get on very well." I smirked at his silliness.

"And I'm Diego" I gave him a smile which he slightly returned.

"I'm Luther and this is Allison" The tall man motioned to a pretty woman standing behind him.

"Nice to meet you," she said stepping forward. She reached out her hand which I graciously took into a shake.

"Question?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Who's that?" I pointed to Klaus's side where a man stood with a dark hoodie, black hair, sparking eyes, and a warm smile. As soon as I mentioned him he looked up at me in shock.

"YOU CAN SEE HIM?" Klaus yelled.

"Why you can't?"

"No I can. Theyyyyy can't." He motioned toward the rest of the group.

" why not?"

"Because he is dead. It's a part of my powers" Klaus replied.

"oh yeah you speak to the dead I almost forgot."

"Well it's nice to meet you...?"

"My names Ben."

"Nice to meet you Ben." I gave him a smile and turned toward the others.

"it's nice to meet all of you. I'm sure you already know but I'm y/n l/n."

"Wait I have a question," the Luther said.

"Uh ok?"

"How come your last name is l/n if your father is Sir Grimmest?"

"Well my Mother's last name was l/n, I wanted to keep her name after she passed kinda to just remember her."

"Oh."

"We have some questions for you if you don't mind," said the boy with the raven hair.

"Yeah I don't mind," just as I said that my stomach decided to demonstrate its whale call. I felt my cheeks burn up.

"Well I suppose we should get you some breakfast first eh?"

"That might be a good idea," I smiled a lil.

"You can get a quick shower and I'll see if I have any of my older clothes. Then Five why don't you take her to Griddy's fill up."