Readers...

Heyo! Since the next chapter will be the end of this book I wanted to say some things.

So first of all this is very important to me because this is my first book ever that I've really shared and went all out for. I mean I had to do a lot of research and I'm surprised Netflix didn't ban me from watch Umbrella Academy 20 million times. I didn't believe in this book at first. It was just an idea in my head that I thought was silly but why not play around with it. I started to write this book after I had two other books but I didn't like them. This however was different. I'm glad I didn't just quit because writing this story and reading all your comments has made me so happy. My mom had cancer and you guys sent many prayers and wishes of good health for her. I had slow updates because of high school and you all understood and didn't pestered me about updates. You guys believed in my judgement for this story. I'm not a person who usually makes my own decisions because I'm someone who always tries to make others happy. This app, story, community really helped me expand my horizon. So all in all, thank you everyone who clicked on this story and followed and votes and commented and read. This idea was turned into a story because of the motivation you guys brought me and I'm like a mega procrastinator! So thank you everyone who gave my story a chance and really stuck with me!

Love,
Author 💗