f i v e (hehe get it)

"I act like I don't care
And yet I care the most"

___________
Five's POV

After going to the department store i knew things had to change. The world was no longer in dang-
I looked at a newspaper in the box. The same newspaper.

"AHHH FOR FUCKS SAKE."

The world is still ending. As usual I don't know what to do. Leonard is dead.

I started going full panic mode I need more time. I need more. I had an idea. I'd done it before but yet that was on separate circumstances and not completely by myself. I was going to travel back in time. Knowing this I'll need a bit more information though. Time to enter the demons cave.

I quickly teleport home. Right in front of Sir Reginald's office, I slowly opened the doors. A dusty, old smell filled the room. My nose scrunching up as if by habit.

" if I was an old bastard where would I hide my most secret files"

Then it popped in my head. Knowing that shit head he'd probably have a hidden compartment with some fake book as the opener. I took the time to lean every book on the shelve and... nothing absolutely nothing. I leaned my arms on the desk head down. I slowly lifted it and the pattern on the desk met my eyes. It had the same symbol as my school jacket.

(In case y'all forgot)

However the one area that had the umbrella was oddly colored. The old bastard was smart but not smart enough. I pressed the button and woah la.
A small book fell from the top of the bottom of the desk. I picked it up coughing as the dust went flying off it, it hasn't been that long, has it? I flipped through it, pictures of kids with red "x"s across the photos littered every page. Some even read deceased. This must be the 43. The ones who would have also ended up at the academy... who would have made up the umbrella academy like the rest.

I've been sitting at his desk and looking for a while.However I stumbled across one page. It was of a girl with h/l h/c hair and s/t. She had the deepest e/c and a warm smile. She was quite stunning, which is a lot coming from me. Most of her file was empty though. It had an address and said 'last seen.' I started reading more of her file.

Name: y/n
#: 043

'He doesn't even know her personal and he gave her a number how sweet' my sarcastic head voice said.

Notes: last to be born, parents refused to give up.
Parents: mother deceased, father figure is unknown
Powers: the power to suck and store life forces,
exert life, and restore (although takes life away from her.) Can put people in a sleep like state that can last forever. Also to get in their mind while asleep and torture them or even kill them.

I sat in awe. She seems so powerful. I reread the one part 'storing life forces' if that's true she could be the key to keeping earth alive. Now I definitely need to find her. But first I have my dilemma of not having enough time. Oh right my plan. I created a portal. I was going to jump back a couple of days. Whatever causes this apocalypse better watch out because I have a plan. If not for me then for my family... even if they are annoying. I chuckled to myself and stepped through the blue portal, disappearing in a flash of light.

||

Authors note: Sorry it's been a while

Authors note:
Sorry it's been a while. Been EXTREMELY BUSY on the bright side tho TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAY YAYYYYYY!!!!! Also no proofread so sorry.