s i x

"We grow closer
Yet we are so apart"

__________
Five's POV

I stepped out of the light onto the sidewalk. I was in front of the eye building, in the distance I could see Klaus walking away. I had time jumped to the point where Klaus and me went to the eye maker to try and find who the owner of it was. This time however would be far from before. This time I was focus on one goal and that goal only, finding y/n. The apocalypse was still happening so nothing like Leonard or the commission mattered anymore, at least not to me.

I continued to walk back to the academy, before I went to find Delores but I'd let her go. I decided to use the side ladder for it involved the less confrontation. Climbing through my window i entered my room. I quickly grabbed a notepad (Wattpad hehe) and pencil and exited closing the door.

I came to dads office door and swung it open. Funny to think this is my second time being in here, if he was still here he'd be yelling at us for being in the room or ignoring us until we walked away. I went back to the files and ripped the page out. It seemed unfinished like there was supposed to be more. But where? I looked all over. I looked in his desk drawers and it seem there was letter that were never sent or were but returned and never opened. I opened it reading it in hope of any new facts.

Dear Mr. Grimmest,
I would hope this letter you open to read. I have sent numerous letter expressing my mere concerns for you child's safety. Y/n would make a wonderful addition to the Umbrella Academy, and it would let her express her inner powers. Something many jobs at offices cannot give option to. If you will simply reconsider please be sure to reach out and write back.
Thank you for your time,
Sir Reginald Hargreeves

I would have never guessed the bastard to be a beggar but this says otherwise. It seems he really wanted y/n here, like he was fond of her. I started looking at the addresses and they thankfully were all the same on the letters. Unless she moved then she'd still be there. I walked out of the room and to the top of the stairs. Luther and Alison walked passes but stopped as they saw me. I started down the steps when Allison spoke.

"Hey Five where have you been?"

"Are you ok? Can we help"

I looked up at them.

"For once you actually can."

||

This is kinda just a filler chapter bc yeah

This is kinda just a filler chapter bc yeah. So are y'all enjoying the story?