s e v e n

"I didn't want to be here
But you're here
And now I never wanna go"

__________
Five's POV

"Hold up. Hold up"

"Honestly Luther what now, I've only explain this so many times"

" Yes, it sounds crazier every time. So let me get this straight, Alison, you know dads death wasn't a natural one and that mom killed him."

"Yes"

" Five you've been looking for the owner of this eye I was holding when you found my body. These people from this commission—what the hell even is that!"

"I told you, Luther. It's the place I used to work when stuck in the time. They focus on completing certain events in history... and the future"

"Uh huh, so we all did this grand scheme fighting this Hazel and Cha-Cha with a brief case Klaus took when he was kidnapped by them but saved by Diego's friend who was dead but isn't anymore. We find out this Harold Jenkins is the cause, we go to kill him and he's already dead. However, the apocalypse is still happening."

"Yes."

Luther takes a deep breath. "You know what I think. I think you're crazy. All this time being alone and losing your sanity is finally kicking in, Five. How do we know your not lying"

"You know what Luther, you act all big and tuff now but in the future you completely break down, especially when we all find out about that gorilla body of yours." Let's just say that shut Luther up but now Allison was more confused as ever.

"Luther, is this... true?" Allison spoke softly.

"Yea-I was gonna tell you but it's not something I like to talk about. After dad sent me to the mo-."

"Hey I know y'all wanna kiss and that but save it for later we have to get the others together" I spoke not caring about ruining the moment.

"How are we gonna get them all here?" Allison said worriedly.

"Relax, Klaus is dumpster diving in the back, Diego's off bothering his friend, and Vanya is off living her happy little life with Harold." I rolled my eyes.

"Woah woah, vanya is with that crazy man!" Allison screeched.

"We will get her away from him but we need the others" I said.

I spatial jumped Klaus and Deigo to the living room, there was no time to waste. "Woah the fuckkkkk" Klaus said looking stunned.

"What the-" Diego exclaimed

"Shut up, and let me explain" I said. They both looked at each other then at me. They gave Luther and Allison a quick glance before plopping on the couch leading to explain everything once more.

Just as I was finishing up the basics of what happened in the past timeline, Klaus spoke up. "So you mean I've missed out on the chance to punch you? God damn me."  I rolled my eyes. I needed to hurry it was almost nighttime and we were wasting time... again.

"Yes very tragic Klaus. Now let me begin our new plan." I quickly jumped to Dads office and grabbed y/n's file. I reappear and plopped her file on the coffee table.  Diego went to grab it but Luther lunged at it picking it up in his big hands. Children honestly. Luther opened it and skimmed the first few lines then plopped it back on the table.

"Your kidding, right?!" The others picked up the scattered papers and began reading them.

"Do I look like I'm joking" I rolled my eyes.

"We are trusting some random 30 year old in stopping the apocalypse? What if she isn't alive anymore or doesn't know about her powers!"Luther asked.

" I don't know but this is the best chance we got. I'll be damned if I don't try something" I yelled.

The others glanced at one another and nodded. Klaus stood up. "I don't know about you but I'm up for it. Who knows maybe she's hot?!"

Diego and Allison rolled their eyes. " I'm in I guess" Allison said softly. Well Luther was definitely in now. We all turned towards Diego. "Oh like hell, I've got much better things to waste my time on" he said annoyed. Sometime I wonder if Diego has a brain. He started walking out.

"Diego I hope you are aware that if this apocalypse happens your dear friend will die too." He stopped in his tracks. Hehe child's play.

"Fine, but I'm doing this for her not any of you asshats"

I did a smug grin. "Alrighty lets get started shall we."

||

A/NFinally done with this chapter!! Plz enjoy and thanks you so much for everything guys! I love reading your comments and it's really fun to write for you!

A/N
Finally done with this chapter!! Plz enjoy and thanks you so much for everything guys! I love reading your comments and it's really fun to write for you!