f o u r

"If you could forget what we had
Would you?"

_____________
Alison's POV

I couldn't believe it Luther put Vanya in the prison of the house. So what if she hurt me. I don't care. She's my sister and I love her. Always. I tried to get him to let her out but it failed. I don't know what to do at this point. I walked into my room Luther behind me, frankly I don't wanna speak to him... not that I could anyways.

"Allison please, look, I had to do it"

No you didn't. He touches my shoulder.

"Allison..."

I shrug him off. As I lay on the bed I feel his footsteps walk away. And the door creaks closed.

___________
3rd person

Time was ticking by, Diego was with his mom, Klaus in his room trying to master his powers with Ben, Vanya in the prison. But not far from the home a certain boy was saying goodbye to the love of his life.

___________
Five's POV

I'd finally reached the department store, Delores in my backpack. I slowly approached the display where she once was. Where she was meant to be.

"Hey" i said as I took her out and placed her on the stand. "I bet it feels good to be back... amongst your friends... and it's ok... you can say it... we always were an unluckily pair." I chuckle. " This isn't easy for me Delores and I... i want you to know I cherish every minute I ever shared with you." I shuffle on my feet. "... all 23 and a half million of them... a lifetime" I gaze at her and chuckle again. "Now look at ya we're lucky enough we get a second one... yeah you're right, I do have a lot of growing up to do. I'll never forget you Delores..." I give Delores one last glance before I grab my backpack and walk away.

"Excuse me miss" I ask a sales lady

"Yeah"

"Could you give that mannequin something new to wear? She likes sequins" I smile and give her a small pat before I walk out again.

||