t w e n t y - o n e

"I'm falling in a void
To which had no end."

__________
Y/n POV

Vanya is currently trapped in a dungeon they somehow having in their basement. Why they gave a dungeon? No clue. The apocalypse is still on its friendly way, I feel that Vanya might be the cause but I can't randomly accuse this without a solid reason. She's unstable but not stupid either. Five is still in the sleeping spell and I have no idea what to do.

I lurked up the steps to his room and softly opened the door. I stood there for a minute before entering and shutting the door behind me. I paced in front of the bed. You see when I said I had no idea, I lied. I DID have an idea, a crazy one but not completely insane. I started towards him. My hands were together at my chest, almost as if I was praying. In a way I think I was.

Come on y/n! It's worth a try. Ughhh. I'm going to hate myself for this. I walked straight to him and leaned down towards his face and—

"Y/nnnnn" Klaus yelled swinging open the door. I lunged back.

"What were you doing?" Said Ben from behind him.

"N-nothing." My face was blushing a mad color of red and I'm sure I was looking very pitiful. Luckily they spared me the boiling embarrassment.

"Uh huh. Anyways family meeting."

"Ok." I stood there looking at them.

"Youuu coming?" Ben asked.

"Ahh yes." I said scurrying out the door past them. I headed down the stairs to hear arguing.

"Hey What's going on?" I asked.

"Y/n tell Luther it's wrong to put Vanya in a fucking dungeon—cage thing whatever."

"You're just mad Diego, that I was the one who made the overall decision."

"I don't give a shit about your opinion Luther. Even Allison was pissed. I was at the door watching."

"Diego, Vanya is a threat"

"Then we talk to her not lock her up."

"Y/n agreed with me."

"I did not! You just told me and I had no choice to listen." I said harshly.

"Whatever, she's staying there." Luther said demandingly exiting the room.

I turned to Diego, " I thought you didn't like Vanya?"

"I don't but we know better than anyone it's not right to be locked up." He said looking at me softly before walking out.

"Are they always like that?" I asked seemingly to no one.

"Yep." Klaus.

"Absolutely" Ben.

"Why are you just now talking?"

"I haven't really beennnn here for a few years, so it didn't seem right." Ben said.

"And I'm to childish apparently." Klaus mumbled.