THANK YOU!!!

76k reads!!
1k votes!!

GOD YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!

I've been a bit inactive for a while and since corona has cancelled a lot of things I thought I'd check in on Wattpad! I must say I was so surprised when I saw that people were still coming to read this story! Season two of umbrella academy isn't out yet but I have some great ideas and I hope you all are looking forward to the next story line!

I wanted to again thank everyone for their support! Thank you for believing in me!! Sharing love and positivity!! Sharing hilarious comments for me to look back on and laugh about!!

Now my Reader Awards!!! I started this in recognition of  my readers!!

Drumroll please!! 🥁🥁🥁

🥇First place: @Seaveyssymphony!! Hey!! Congrats!! This is a special thank you because not only have you been here since day one! You've always commented lovely things and HILARIOUS statements!! Not only have you support my Umbrella Academy story but also some of my other works!! Thank you so much for everything!!

🥈second place: @Shadowthepan!! Hey you've stuck around for a long time!  I've always seen your comments pop up and you are amazing! Thank you!!

🥉third place: @WolfiaThePotato!! You've started a whole conversation in my comments and that was fantastic 😂 You've kept reading till the very end!! Thank you!!

HONORABLE MENTIONS

🏅: @falseblackbear
🏅: @sunnyemo
🏅: @1-800-WTF-IS-THIS
🏅: @myjohnnycade
🏅: @Eedur0

To all my readers...

😚👉🏆

Here's a trophy!! Because even though some people didn't comment as much or vote or even stick around... I really appreciate each and every one of you even clicking on this. It means the world to me! So thank you for this opportunity and I hope to see you all again!

Please stay safe during these time!! Love you all—my green beans!! 💗