t w e n t y - t w o

"I'm not psychic
Stop trying to test if
I can read your mind"

__________
Y/n POV

I clearly over estimated my ability to do something like that... because Five is clearly not awake. I'm clearly so embarrassed it didn't work. Fuk. Way to start out the end of the world. I suppose this is a great way to get rejected.

Is it like consider assault because I didn't ask?!? Is that a thing! Am I going to jail?!? Oh no! This can't be happening right now! Ugh!

I found myself out of that room at the speed of light. I swear I'm going to go crazy by my own mind. The end of the world is today. How am I supposed to deal with that. I ended up leaning against the wall in the hallway. I could feel myself slide down and shriveled into nothingness. Somethings are just so unexplainable.

"Y/n?"

I looked up to see Klaus standing over me. He looked tired but not normal tired. Emotionally drained it seemed.

"Hey." My voice cracked and I knew he noticed to when he slid down beside me.

"You ok?" He said softly.

"I don't know. I feel empty."

"..."

"This is all my fault. The world is supposed to end today. It seems as if nothing's changed. I failed. I failed Five. He trusted in me and I let him down."

"It's not your fault."

"..."

"Yeah know why I do drugs."

"Why?"

"Because they eased my pain."

"Pain.?"

"Yeah, when I was younger, dear old dad trapped me in a dungeon. My powers went all haywire and I was left in pain. Screams were all around me from the people who once lived. I was trapped inside my own head. Now that I'm older I feel like even though it was awful maybe if I listened to my own voice then I'd know something more.

"Oh I'm sorry Klaus."

"It's ok...you know you are really easy to open up to."

"Haha thanks Klaus. But I never listen in my own head. Maybe that's why... wait that's it!"

"What's it."

"My own head. I've never been awake to really try to understand my own powers. I mean I was awake but not fully using them."

"So what are we doing."

"IM going to put myself in a slumber except not like last time."

"Oh?"

"I'm going to be giving life energy to Five."

"Y/n that is really dangerous."

"I have to try." I started up and headed down the stairs

"Hey wait." Klaus grabbed my wrist. "You already used up to much on Ben. You could...die."

"I know but...we at least have to try."

"Y/n-"

"Klaus please let me try."

"Ok." He let go and I started back down the steps. "Wait, we have to tell the others though."

It wasn't long before the remaining of the academy knew the plan. Everyone was hesitant except for Luther of course but finally we all agreed. We were currently standing around Five's unconscious body discussing the final plan.

"Ok so I will enter five's mind and try to wake him up in there. And mean while all of you have to occasionally come and grab my hand to give a bit of life energy to keep me in there."

"Ok" Diego.
"Got it." Ben.
"Crystal." Klaus.
Allison nodded her head.

"And what if this doesn't work." Luther asks. We all turned to face him. "What if the world ends anyways."

"Luther you have to have trust in Y/n." Klaus says.

"Why should I. I barley know her and look what happened last time she tried to help. Five almost died."

"I know I screwed up ok! But at least I'm trying to do something about it." I yelled. It got quiet and I rubbed my temples. "Let's just get this going."

Diego lifted up Fives body to move it over to the left of the bed and I sat down on the right. I pressed my back to the bed and grabbed Five's hand.

"Y/n you'll be ok." Said Ben standing over me.

"We believe in you." Klaus said.

"Good luck."

"Thanks guys. See you in a bit yeah." They all smiled at me before I shut my eyes to be met with darkness.

||

dear reader,Two more episodes left in the book! Wow this is intense

dear reader,
Two more episodes left in the book! Wow this is intense. After next chapter there will be a favorite comment chapter! So make sure you comment! Also give me a follow and don't forget to follow me 🥺🥺

Love,
Author💗