e l e v e n

"You are my sun
maybe that's why I'm so cold
when your not around"

___________
Five's POV

It's been hours and the damn girl wouldn't wake up. I had no clue what to do. A package was recently dropped off and it seemed to be her diary. I looked page after page; she sounded so stubborn. Apparently she thought of running away a lot, she couldn't see her parents were trying to protect her. Although with a man like Reginald in our lives- i can't blame her either.

I'd read the diary 10 times already with no such luck of waking her. It seemed like a dead end. I had just about given up and sat the book at the end table, it was to close to the edge and landed on the floor with a thud. I reached to pick it up, it had opened straight down the middle. The top of the page had this white substance on it. Like glue?

The page was glued shut to another page. I slightly pulled it apart and then I could finally see the back of the page. Maybe. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary,
This has been a terrible day. I had been reading up on the skills I had. It wasn't so simple but the books in the library helped. They got most things right. I found out that I could put myself in a sleeping beauty like sleep. Not that I'll ever need it but still. I tried it on my cat and he feel asleep for a awhile until I gave him a kiss. Kinda cliche but apparently my kisses can also produce life or take some. Maybe that's how all the fairy tales really went. Anyways it's almost dinner time so i should go.
Love, Y/n
~~~~~~~

I found myself blushing madly. This couldn't be true, right? I decided to sleep on it. I went to my room changing into my pjs, I climbed into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep. It had been one hell of a day. My breathing finally slowed as I entered the land of dreams... or nightmares.

In the nightmare~
"You could have done something"
"It's your fault"
"We died because of you"
I felt a slap upon my cheek. I was in a dark room a light shining on me but still unable to see anything. I hear the voices over and over. My siblings stepped in the light shinning slightly on their faces.
"You let us die"
"Your nothing but a failure"
They inched closed to me, and I grew smaller with each passing moment. Their voices grew and grew until they were screaming. They started to grab at me, scratching, clawing.
"IT WAS YOU"
"YOU FAILED"
"YOU ARE WORTHLESS"
"YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE DEAD"
I gripped my hands over my ears in attempt to block out the noise. My breathing was fast my heart beat out of my chest. I was going to die. It was my end.
End of nightmare~

I sprang up from my bed. I was breathing heavy sweat dripping from my head, tears had clouded my vision. Now something like a kiss didn't seem like a big deal anymore. I'd do anything to protect my family. Maybe that's why I did it. Why I ended up racing into the guest room and planting my lips on y/n's.

||

A/nThat's another chapter folks! I hope y'all are enjoying this and next chapter will have your POV

A/n
That's another chapter folks! I hope y'all are enjoying this and next chapter will have your POV.

Question however which sibling other than five do you really want to be like your best friend (plz just comment here)

Make sure to vote, comment, follow my account!! Thanks love y'all!